Epel x fem!reader

Who requested this no longer has an account so idk what to do but I'll still write it and make it my own way oh and ur basically the sibling of my oc Tiana. 

It was a calming rainy day here at night raven collage.

*knock* *knock*

"Yes who's there" you yell from your desk,"it's me your sister"

"Come in", "what do you want" I say a bit stressed.

"You have a guest", "oh really, who"

"Epel" as soon as his name left her lips I jump up from my desk and ran past her while my red and (h/c) locks moved with my motions.

Running out of the room I bumped into sliver and he was about to ask why your in such a rush but instead you were no where to be found.

"EPEL" y/n yelled as she ran closer to him by the second soon seconds later she was giving him a bone crashing hug. "Not so tight y/n" he said a bit out of breath from the hug. "Sorry just was to excited". 

"..."

"..."

An awkward silence filled the air "so what do you wanna talk about- " before she could finish her sentence she was dragged away through the mirror and into the pomefiore mirror instead.

"Where are we going??" She asked while being dragged through the backyard of pomefiore.

"We're here" epel said panting a little before stopping.

All they saw was a beautiful garden with an amazing greenhouse as well.

"Y/n" epel said as y/n's head turned to him "yes~"

"Y/n I like you a lot" "..."silence once again was heard.

"I do too epel" y/n said looking down at the ground. "Can I kiss you" he said with a sing song voice.

"Of course"

He grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss at first you didn't kiss back but in seconds you two shared a passionate kiss.

"Oh la la~" as they broke apart from the kiss they turned they heads as fast as the speed of light.

"ROOK" they both said in unison.

Hello everyone I'm still on a break but i wrote this cuz I feel like im failing u guys