Info! At The Library

-Night Raven Library

"Just as I'd suspected, there's nothing here." After putting a book he read twice over back where he took it, Crowley shook his head. He turned to the duo who looked through other tomes. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history, that Familiar of yours is something that I've never seen before."

Waiho huffed in distaste as the Chatotman got it wrong again.

"Are you sure that you come from such a place? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet." Crowley's words were laced with polite sarcasm, ready to pull out another book from the shelves. "Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

"...Yeah, pretty much sums it up."

He freezed from flipping a page over. His head slowly turned towards the voice, hoping that he misheard her.

"Honestly, I tried telling ya from the very beginning that 'm not from this dimension. 'Cause magic schools, people with Pokemon traits, and Familiars are kinda nonexistent where I'm from."

"I see... Do you have any evidence of this since we cannot rule out the possibility that your memories haven't been messed with due the Dark Carriage?" Crowley's left hand massaged his lower temples at the thought. "Truth be told, you seem a tad ...empty-handed."

"Oh yeah, Lemme get my bag real quick!"

Retracting her arms and head into the robes, Kokia looked through her travel bag for her ID and other items to show the Headmaster. In doing this, she missed the incredulous look from Crowley as well as Waiho's deadpan stare directed at her. Resurfacing from the robes came her ID card, Iole's Pokeball, and Nokia who, after a bit of coaxing, came out from hiding.

"This should work for ya!" Kokia waved her hands as though to show off a card trick. "Here ya go!" Presenting the first pieces of evidence with her ID, a map of Alola, along with a couple of official stamps and cards issued by the League.

"Hmmm..." He placed a hand to his chin. "Well, I see that your evidence could certainly prove you're not from this world. I've never seen an ID like this or heard of the Alola League before. Not to mention, these maps look authentic. How the school carriage came to your world and even selected you is still a mystery at the moment."

"Well, why was I chosen...? To be honest, I have no clue why that happened." The carefree shrug belied the weight behind Kokia's words. "The Ultra Wormhole anomaly 's probably a big reason the carriage might have shown up."

"An Ultra what?! "

Taking a deep breath, he decided to come back to this Sci-Fi revelation later. With that in mind, he looked at the small, orange-and-purple spheres in the teenager's hands. Meanwhile, the floating red device hid from his sight, using the teen as a shield. "I don't believe you have told me what these items are yet, Miss Ikaika?"

"This–" Bringing Nokia from hiding, the RotomDex's screen displayed a face of uncertainty, "–here is Nokia. They're a Rotom who chose to inhabit this device about two years ago!"

"What is a–?"

"A Rotom is one of the many species of Pokemon!"

"What–?"

Seeing that he attempted to interrupt once again, she quickly continued. "You called Waiho here a Familiar when he's also a Pokemon as well."

"I have a few more Pokemon with me too!" Spinning Iole's Pokeball on her index finger before letting it go, it suddenly grew in size before erupting a bright blue and white light.