𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜 - Jing Yuan

I'm so used to watching people as they come and they go
Ready for them to tell me something that I already know
All their opinions bottle up, I think it might overflow
But when you told me I'm the one, I thought I'd put on a show

(Atom Bomb - Christian Locke)

---------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah~ Yuan! Mhm~"

Your pretty little face right now was something he would pay a fortune just to see again. Reddened and flushed from his actions, he couldn't help but smirk at his work of art. All around your neck and collarbone were hickeys and bite marks left by him, clearly showing the general's dominance and possession of you. "F-fuck.. You're making this harder for me to hold back~" He bit his lip and chuckled at the sight of you trying to restrain moans from coming out of your lips, but with the lack of succession.

He trailed your inner thighs with love marks all over, seen in your face how impatient you were for him. "Patience now dear. I wouldn't want this rushed." An annoyed expression flashed on your features, he sensed a lustful glare on him as he gazed upon your body. He held on your thighs tightly and continued sucking and leaving bruises on your stomach, he felt a hand grip on his hair tightly but he didn't mind, he liked it actually.

In the midst of an attempt to neutralize the sounds you were making, taken aback by a finger teasing your cunt without warning. He watched you flinch at the sensation and blushed even harder. You turn your head in a bashful manner, trying to avoid his glowing golden gaze. "Look at me in the eye princess, or I won't move an inch from here." You let out a deep breath and faced back to him. "That's better."

It hasn't even been a few seconds and he already started licking and sucking on your wet hole, shoving his tongue in not a moment after. He could tell you were drowning in pleasure, but leaving you displeased after he stopped. What a fucking tease. He chuckled at the sight of your priceless face, and goddamn was it evident that you can't choose between fucking him senselessly or just choking him on the spot, but it doesn't change the fact that he'd enjoy it either way.

"Now then.." He sat up from his position, unbuckling his belt while licking his lips. Fuck he looks so hot. "..I can't guarantee I'll be gentle tonight. You better prepare 'cause I'm planning to fuck you senselessly 'til dawn."

"Let's get this over wi-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"MASTER WAKE UPPP!! I NEED TO START MY TRAINING NOW!!"

.

.

.

.