Encounters

Aizawa's PoV

If you told me that my number 1 problem child and his quiet best friend had gotten into trouble, as in more trouble than normal. I'm going to be honest Id probably just end up retiring at this point. Well, I guess not because get what FUCKING happened. So, fast forward to right now, I am standing in my office with an ashamed Midoryia and a stone faced Todoroki.

"So does someone mind explaining what todays new dose of trouble you managed to get yourself involved in? Once again in a fight with a random villain and they used their quirk. Am I missing anything?" I ask sharply Midoryia opens his mouth and closes it. Of course there's more I swear to Nezu, I'm millimeters away from putting you both on house arrest for at least two weeks.

"While we were fighting the villain used their quirk and it hit both of us." Todoroki stated bluntly, Midoryia quickly hid behind the dual haired boy, he was almost visibly shaking. I mentally sighed.

"Look until we know what affect the quirk had on you Im not going to anything, did you both go to recovery girl to get your injuries checked out?" I asked rhetorically. Both boys shook their heads no, granted it probably didn't need her attention it seemed to be a few minor scratches and bruises except for the fact that there was faint burn marks on Todoroki's right arm that I hadn't noticed before, Midoryia also had scars going up his arms that looked like lightning, both were very faint scars but they should be looked at regardless so they don't become infected. "You both may go." I said quickly the two boys walked out at an extremely fast pace. I let out a defeated sigh class 1-A was going to be the death of me. I crawled into my sleeping bag when I heard a knocking on my door, sure as shit it's recovery girl.

"Aizawa I need to speak to you." She said sharply I opened the door more and she sat on the bench in my office.

"What do you need?" She gave me a steely glare, well I already know what this is about. Her gaze softened before she spoke.

"While examining Midoryia and Todoroki I noticed something off with both of them both of them got very defensive when I mentioned seeing their arms. After a few minutes they let me them and there was extreme burning on Todoroki's left arm, Midoryia had what seemed like a scaring from lightning, it was all over his arms and back." She paused thoughts began to plague my mind. If Midoryia had scars on both of his arms and his back this could have been going on for months and no one noticed anything. "Aizawa I wanted to tell you this because he also had burns on his shoulders."

"Could you figure out why?" I asked impatiently she shook her head no.

"He closed up when I mentioned all I know is it was very personal and whatever happened happened a long time ago." She explained.

"Could you estimate how long ago it was?" I was desperate for answers now I didn't want to push as much as I have been but with the amount of scars we didn't even notice frightened me a bit.

"My best guess, about 10 months before the school year started."

"Thank you for informing me recovery girl I'll keep an eye out for the both of them." She quickly nodded and was out of my office in about ten seconds flat. I walked back to class 1A for homeroom, sure as shit Midoryia and Todoroki are in a corner talking completely ignoring their classmates, Todoroki was holding Midoryia's hand and Midoryia was mouthing something close to 'Thanks for helping the pain was bad today and I couldn't find my heating pad' I raised an eyebrow in curiosity there's nothing off the top of my head- oh that. Todoroki nodded and you could almost see the tears beginning to pool in his eyes. My thoughts began to trail when Iida came up to the podium.

"Everyone is here Sensei!" He reported without his normal amount of spunk sure to many people he seemed completely fine and his tone told you all that and more it was his eyes that gave him away, they were less vibrant and while his tone was normal his face had a concerned look painted across it. I started homeroom and surprisingly it went mildly smoothly there wasn't very many interruptions and when the class had a bit of free time between before their next class it was a light whisper at best the class was off even a blind person could tell.

"Iida Uraraka and Asui, I'd like to see you three after class." I said a minute before the bell rang, soon after everyone filed out of the room until it was just me Asui, Iida, Uraraka and me.

"What do you need Sensei?" Uraraka asked she seemed mildly serious.

"I'd like you to keep an eye on Midoryia and Todoroki." Asui and Iida cocked their head to the side but nodded "They've been acting off today and I'd like you all to keep an eye on the two of them." They all nodded and walked out the door. I leaned against the podium and let out a sharp and heavy sigh. It had barely been 3 hours since school started and I was about ready to send in my resignation letter. And of course my phone chimed 'If you send in your resignation letter I'm ignoring it and keeping you with this class for all three years.' That damn rat. I just hope that Midoryia and Todoroki are going to be okay even with everything going on.

_________________________________________________

Hi everyone I started another fic and we'll see how this works I'm almost done with the re-write of Halloween party and even though I've been saying this for over two months I promise I should have it done because I have a three day weekend due to Memorial day. Anyway have a great morning/afternoon/evening! -AU_everything