Pope

"Pope I give up. I suck at history and always will suck at history." I cry throwing my pencil on the table.

Pope laughs and stands behind me. He rubs my shoulders. "Calm down baby." Pope tells me.

"Don't tell me calm down." I snap but instantly regret it.

"I'm sorry." I tell him putting my head down. "How bout this. When you get a question right you get a reward and if you get the question wrong you don't." Pope tells me and starts kissing my neck.

"What's my reward?" I ask him. "Answer the question right and you'll see." He tells me.

"Why did the U.S. invade Vietnam?" Pope asks putting his hands on my thigh.

I sigh and start thinking. "To prevent a communist takeover of the region." I say.

Pope moves his hand under my dress and into my underwear. He pushes his fingers in my cunt making me moan. "Correct." He says and I grip the table.

"When was the fall of the USSR?" Pope says speeding up his fingers.

I moan starting to think the best I can. "December 27, 1991." I say but Pope stops making me whimper.

"Wrong. December 26, 1991." He tells me and I sigh.

"When was JFK assassinated?" He asks moving his fingers again.

"November 22, 1963." I say and he speeds up his fingers.

I clench around his fingers. "You gonna cum?" He asks and he starts kissing my neck.

"Yes. Please let me cum Pope." I beg. "Cum." He tells me and I release over his fingers.

"Fuck." I moan throwing my head back. Pope stands up and throws me over his shoulder making me giggle.

He walks into his bedroom and gently puts me down on his bed. "Pope?" I ask as he starts kissing my neck.

"Can you be a little rougher today?" I ask him and he stops kissing my neck.

"You want me to rougher with you?" He asks and I nod. He flips me over so my ass is in the air.

He gets off the bed and walks to his closet. He walks back over to me with a tie in his hands. "Hands behind you back baby." Pope says and I do and he ties them together.

He slaps my ass making me moan. I hear him take off all of his clothes and he takes off my dress.

"You're so fucking wet baby." Pope says and he slams his cock in my pussy making me scream.

"Shit Pope." I say shoving my head in a pillow. Pope grabs my hair and yanks me back so my back is against his chest.

His hand makes its way over my throat and he squeezes. "Fuck Pope." I moan clenching around his cock.

"You feel so good baby. You gonna cum?" He asks and I nod. "Cum. Cum all over my cock." He says and he slams into me harder hitting my g-spot making me cum all over.

Pope's thrust get sloppy and he cums in my pussy. I collapse onto the bed and Pope unties my hands.

Pope lays down next to me and kisses my shoulder. "You ok baby?" He asks and I nod. "We should go rough more often." I say and Pope laughs.

~Authors Note~

Hello readers, I need your help. I'm running out of ideas. I'm gonna list the names and leave any requests that you want. Much Love xoxo

~JJ~

~Rafe~

~John B~

~Sarah~

~Kiara~

~Pope~

~Barry~

~Topper~

~Cleo~

~Other~

Also thank you for all the reads and votes. Hope you are enjoying this story. I'm loving writing it for all of you guys.