Announcement

Harry and Y/n had a wonderful night to themselves. They hardly get them so when they do they make the best of it. They went to bed really early and ate snacks in bed. Y/n was having weird cravings which made Harry have to go to the store. Specifically he had to get horseradish and eggs to boil. Every time Y/n took a bite he gagged and had to walk away. "Y/n that's fucking gross." She chewed it slowing savoring it. "You're just a party pooper. It's really good and besides YOU are the reason I'm eating this." She pointed her fork at Harry and he scrunched up his nose and walked out of the room not being able to take the smell. "Let me know when you're done I wanna kiss you sometime tonight. But make sure you brush your nasty ass teeth!" She finished her snack and brushed her teeth and tongue. She came out of the bathroom to find Harry on his phone sitting on the edge of the bed. "Who you talking to?" Harry looked up and smiled texting the individual back. "Zayn. He's kinda going through some things and he wanted to talk to me. He's been down a lot lately. I'm worried about him." Y/n walked inbetween Harry's legs and put her arms around neck, and his around her waist. "I'm sure he will be okay. Zayn is  a strong person so whatever he has going on I'm sure it will blow over for him." Harry hugged Y/n tight with his head on her chest. "I hope so. I just hope it doesn't affect the band." Y/n rubbed Harry's head and hugged him. He put his face in her shirt and muffled his next words. "I love you." Y/n couldn't understand him and had to ask him what he said. "What did you say?" He lifted his head up with his chin sitting on her chest. "I said I love you." Y/n smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too. Can we lay down? I'm tired."
   Y/n and Harry went to get Darcy around 10 that morning fully expecting Gemma not wanting to give her back.  They planned on announcing the pregnancy to the family first. Y/n walked in first to the house and noticed Darcy eating breakfast. "What are you doing?" Darcy looked up and screamed at Y/n. She smiled and wanted out of her seat to greet her mommy. Y/n took over feeding her and Harry sat on the couch. "Everyone we have an announcement." Gemma opened her mouth first, guessing the announcement. "You're cutting that grease trap you call hair?" Harry scrunched up his nose and stick his tongue out. "No. Not even close, smarty. Y/n, you wanna tell?" Y/n turned around from Darcy smiled. "I'm pregnant. We haven't told anyone yet except you guys but we're going to announce it today." Anne was overjoyed and her eyes filled with tears. Then Gemma almost passed out from shock. Y/n turned back to Darcy and got her out of her high chair. "We have to get your little announcement outfit on, baby. You ready?" Harry took the baby and changed her because Y/n started getting nauseous. He came back with Darcy in a little pink jacket, white shirt and jeans. They bought a blackboard and wrote a checklist. Y/n took the pictures outside and sent them to Harry to post.

We have an announcement! Darcy had finished her checklist and is going to be a big sister!

Baby Styles #2 coming August 2015

Harry hit post and it took off instantly with one thousand likes in two minutes

Harry hit post and it took off instantly with one thousand likes in two minutes. "Well this is going to be interesting. Let see how long it takes news articles to get ahold of it." Y/n chuckled. "More like when the boys text you." It wasn't three minutes later and Louis called. "Hello? Yeah. We didn't want to tell any- yeah Louis I know you're not just anyone. I know I'm a wanker. Yeah. Okay. Thank you. I'll see you in a few weeks. Bye." Y/n raised her brows not even questioning it. "Louis needs to have his own kid. He might not be such an asshole." Y/n hugged Harry and smiled. "He wouldn't be Lou Lou bear without the attitude. That's what we love about him. Plus he loves Darcy just like the other boys." Harry kissed Y/n's forehead and agreed. The three went home and Harry was scrolling on his phone reading comment after comment. "You know it's hard to believe that I posted that almost two hours ago and it already  has 300,000 likes." Y/n was changing Darcy and had her back to Harry. "Yeah it's almost as if you're in a popular band with millions of fans, a sex symbol and have a good voice. Weird." Harry looked at Y/n with a confused face. "I'm sensing sarcasm. With this pregnancy words are just falling out of your mouth. You naughty girl." He started walking toward Y/n but she held her arm up. "No no. Not right now I feel to tired. Plus it's her nap time." Y/n laid Darcy down with a bottle and her blanket and turned the light off and Darcy was out within five minutes. Harry kept checking his phone still amazing with the likes and comments. Him and her sat on the couch together and looked at the screen. "Any negative comments?" Harry looked at Y/n with a raised eyebrow. "Are you kidding? There always are. I could say I win a Grammy and people wouldn't either believe me or snub me. They live for that shit." Y/n kissed Harry's chin and petted on him. "It's okay honey I won't type any hate comment." Harry smirks and looked at Y/n. "Thank you, I really appreciate that." Darcy didn't wake up for two hours and Y/n needed another break. She was so tired and of course it was the pregnancy. She didn't have another appointment for another month and a day after the new tour starts. Let's see how this goes...