Three

Axle

   I walked her back to her room and leave her to prepare for the hell coming tomorrow

   I walked her back to her room and leave her to prepare for the hell coming tomorrow. She doesn't even know what she sighned up for, who would. No one would. Getting in will be absolutely impossible for her. I walk back to my office to see Emily there. Her blue eyes didn't compare to ciara's, her figure didn't either as she was almost skin and bone from drugs. She was sitting in my chair and knew exactly what she was doing. Walking over I unbuckled my belt and she immediately opened her mouth.
" good girl Now don't move" I whisper as her eyes began to tear up.

The next day I woke up to the sound of my guards slamming the door open. " WHAT" I yell shooting up from my bed almost shootig them.

" The new girls in a fight with Emily!" They both yelled. I quickly Slammed a shirt over my head and pants over my feet as I got dressed to the best of my capabilities. Basically running out my door a glass broke on the ground and when I turned the corner I watch as emily slammed a vase into her head. This made Ciara's head slice open and bleed profusely. But just as I went to grab emily I watch Ciara's face light up. It lit up in a way I have only seen on one other person.

She slammed her fist into emilys face with suck ferocity a smile stuck on her face as she watched emily drop moaning in pain. " HOW DARE YOU HIT THE SOON TO BE SECOND" she screamed.

" Soon to be second my ass cause if you were you would've known who I was and not such a pussy"

I smirk at her comeback as her hair dripped blood onto emilys body. Her facial features so strong that I could tell every man in this room was in love. She can handle her own. Maybe she will make it.

" Okay Okay!" I clap catching their attention " Bale take emily to my office Brunt take panda to the infirmary."

They do as they're told and I watch as she stumbles away now realizing she was cut with the vase. Her face wasn't of fear but adventure, ready for the next challenge.

" pick this up" I groan trying to hold back the smile on my face. I speed back to my room and once inside a smile as big as china sat on my face.

Breaking her will be exciting I must do it.

" NO IM SECOND I GET A SAY IN THIS!" Emilys cheaper came running into my room. I groan planting my face into my palm as I watch her storm infront if me a swollen eye meeting mine.

" WHO IS THAT BITCH THOUGHT ONLY MEMBERS AND THEIR OLD LADIES COULD STAY HERE!" She screamed. I immediately shoot her a glare so threatening she shut up. " Yet you're here" I chuckle.

" IM YOUR SECOND" she screamed.

" SECOND YOUR THE WHORE I FUCK WHEN IM BORED " I screamed back and she went quiet tears spilling from her eyes. " You can pack up and leave if you're going to fight anyone who's remotely hotter than you" I sigh.

Walking out I could hear her pleading but I couldn't bare with it. She deserved this. She can't fight forming members nomatter who she thought she was. She isn't my second she isn't built for this life and never will be. Simple.

Walking into the infirmary I watch as she sat there unfazed, the dr. Giving her stitches. It was a deep cut but not too deep.

" you're little peice of ass got an obsession " she chuckled noticing me. I lightly smirk shaking my head.

" well she won't be round here anymore" I sigh sitting back my arms swinging back onto the counter behind me. I watch waiting for him to finish. One hit and she was on the ground, a vase hit her head and she stood still. She's strong and resilient. She isn't afraid of blood, isn't weak. Maybe she will make it.

I smirk at this thought only to get snapped out of my thoughts by her standing infront of me.

" well what am I doing today?" She asked annoyed and a smile almost spread accross my face.
" Come" I xoughed out walking away from her. I walk down the stairs and out the front door to see Brute getting ready to work on his bike. " you'll help brute out till further notice" I chuckled. She looked offended looking back at me. Her eyes full of rage.

I ignore her though and head inside just before anyone else could come get me. I laugh seeing the look on her face. She looked annoyed as brute told her what to do. You gotta be the part to play the part. I shake it off and turn around just as she looked at me. It made me nervous. But I'm never nervous. What is she doing to me? She's like a witch did she bewitch me?

" Skull" a voice interrupted my thoughts and peice bringing me back to reality.
" we got him" they say and I smile turning towards them.

" lets get it done."