CHAPTER 42: HELP FORM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE

Elizabeth was ruthlessly thrown on the bed. As soon as her head touched the bed, she felt as if someone was touching her legs.

A bad feeling crawled up her heart and she felt extremely scared . She felt unsafe. 

She badly wanted someone to come and help her as she was not having any control over her body.

Her body heat was continuously rising and she just wanted to take her clothes off and go and take a bath .

But now, this condition and she felt for sure that she was in a grave trouble.

She should have told Natasha before leaving that place. And hell, even Xavier did not know that she was there in the club.

Nobody knew what was happening around and now, she was stuck in this position.

Creepy hands were crawling all over her body and she felt that her shoulder strap went off her body.

"Don't Please!" Elizabeth mumbled.

Even her voice was so weak that she was not able to handle it.

"Sorry, I have been asked to do this." he said and continued trying to undress her but she kept moving around resisting his hands.

"Don't do that." she shouted helplessly.

Even in an half unconscious state, she was fighting . She was trying her best to save herself from the hands of that man.

She shouted helplessly in an attempt that someone hears that she was in there and helps her out with the problem.

Just then she heard someone knocking on the door.

The person in front of her paled out as he thought that his plans were exposed.

She started shouting out even loudly. He saw her struggling and did the only thing he could in an attempt to save himself there.

He slapped her tightly and shut her mouth with his hand. His one hand was tightly wrapped around her mouth and other was on her neck in an attempt to choke her.

The knocking on the door suddenly stopped.

Black dots appeared in front of Elizabeth's eyes as the man's pressure increased on her neck.

Elizabeth prayed for some miracle to happen to save her from this condition. And it seemed like god listened to her prayers.

The door of the room opened with a big bang. It looked like the music that had been playing down stairs had stopped.

With her almost closed eyes, she saw the same girl with those short hair.

She felt like a light in the time of darkness for her. Her Savior.

And probably the savior of many others.

The lady walked in as if she owned the place, she kept her hands in the collar of the man standing in front of them and pulled him back with such a force that he fell on the ground.

The impact of the fall was such that he got numb for a few moments and took time to process what was happening around him.

Soon after, he started feeling a series of punches being gifted on his face.

"You bastard! How dare you try to harm her." a crisp voice was heard.

Elizabeth by now had turned a but conscious. She was able to start seeing clearly. 

"You" she murmured under her breath looking at the man.

He was the waiter. The same waiter who had served her the drink.

Before Elizabeth could say anything further, her head spined and she fell on the floor with a thud.

The person who was beating the man turned around and shouted," Keep your eyes open."

She took out her phone and called someone.

IN THE HOSPITAL:

Elizabeth was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. 

Few people were surrounding her. She was yet to gain consciousness.

Slowly, she opened her eyes after a few minutes to see that there were few people roaming around in her room.

She recognized all of them. Just then Xavier came running to her and cupped her face with both of his hands.

"Thank god you are safe. I thought I lost you." he said and started showering kisses all over her face.

"You are a crazy girl Elizabeth." he mumbled. "You scared me so much." he said .

Elizabeth was there sitting confused. Just then realization dawned upon her and she remembered what all happened to her some time back.

Club, party, drinks, waiter. 

All of it now made sense to her. She had been drugged.

It did not take her much time to realize that someone was in all this. Someone had forced himself on her. 

But, she remembered him saying that he was asked to do all of it by someone.

"Why would someone ask him to force all of it on the lady." that was her question and she would make sure that she does not let that man go unanswered.

"Xavier, tha... that man, he forced himself on me. He , he tried to touch me inappropriately." Elizabeth said coughing at the end of the statement.

Xavier quickly ran to bring her some water. 

"I know, I know everything. You do not worry about all this. Do not worry at all. I would make sure that the man never sees the next morning." Xavier said in anger , making her drink the water slowly simultaneously.

"Elizabeth, are you ok?" a voice interrupted the duo cutting Elizabeth in between as she was about to speak something.

Elizabeth shifted her face to the other side to see Natasha and that same girl with chopped hair standing on the door of the room.

"Yes I am fine now." she said trying to get up from the bed but Xavier bet her in it, stopping her from getting up saying," Do not get up, keep laying down. Doctors said you need rest."

Natasha came towards her and said, "I am so sorry Elizabeth. This all happened because of me. Had I been a little more careful about you, maybe this could be avoided."

Guilt was clearly written on her face. It was pretty obvious that Natasha was blaming herself for all that had happened with Elizabeth.

"Not at all. You know I would never say that to you. You were just trying to enjoy you party. You did nothing wrong Natasha.

"But how did I get out of that room. I clearly remember that someone was there trying to help me. But I do not remember who he was." Elizabeth asked confused.

................................................................................................................................................................................

TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I WOULD NOT TAKE MUCH TIME.

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER. IT IS FOR YOU GUYS TO GUESS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FURTHER IN THE PLOT.

WHO SAVED ELIZABETH.

AND WHO WAS THAT WAITER TALKING ABOUT, THAT PERSON WHO BRIBED HIM TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ELIZABETH.

THE STORY IF YET TO WITNESS THE BIGGEST TWISTS.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS STAY TUNED TO READ MORE.

BYE BYE!