Paw patrol love interests

Love interests:

Chase the police dog:

"Hey princess I always like to protect you. Have a biggest crush on her since the first time I meet her."

Love meter: 12

Skye the fly dog:

"Hiya girl I kinda always have a crush on yo- I mean be good friends with you"

Love meter: 12

Marshall the firepup:

"Hey Amy what's up how's your day going" whispers: love"

Love meter: 12

Rocky the recycling dog♻️ :

"Be good friends with one of our friends is kinda hard because I have the same crush on Amy me and her be together forever."

Love meter:12

Zuma the underwater dog:

"I love to siwm maybe we can go swimming one day it will be fun just you and me."

Love meter: 12

Rubble the dig dog:

Hi I'm Amy best friend we were both found together to search somewhere to live

Rubble just friends for him and her they have a great friendship since they know each other for finding a home to live.

"I'm Rubble my best sister friend of Amy she like a sister to me." Amy and me are not blood related.

Everest the snow dog:

"Hey girly what up want to go out sometimes?"

Love meter: 0

Not have Meet Everest yet.

Traker the jungle:

"Hola Amiga Como estas? You look lovely for a girl."

Love meter: 0

Not meet tracker yet.

Sweetie queen stealer:

"Hello darling looks like when I rule the kingdom I will make you my queen."

Love meter: 0

haven't meet sweetie yet.

Twins pup:

"We love you and make you our love pup you're so pretty."

●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Amy oc in love:

Chase he's so sweet and a gentlemen and always protect me no matter what.

Skye and me are like a beauty girlies pups always good to have a friend just like her

Marshall the funniest of all paw patrol the fireman sometimes running in the elevator trips falls and sometimes flying lucky to have a friend like him

Rocky doesn't like getting wet have a bath time but he's a good pup that we meet.

Zuma likes to siwm underwater sometimes I like to join him because swimming is also my thing to do.

Rubble is a brother to me we both find ourselves in a part to live looks like the lookout hope me and Rubble find good pups like us.

We haven't meet other pups we will soon meet them.

Hope you guys enjoy.