Heaven And Hell Don't Match

After a while he had finally calmed down and went back to drinking.

Obanai:Tomioka, if you don't mind me asking, how did you know those demons? You seem to smart to let yourself be associated with people like that.

Tomioka:Hell has different rings. You think you found a horrible ring until you get to the next one. To survive in these decorative rings you gotta make "friends". They came off nice at first until I tried to leave and then they got possessive.

Rengoku: Were you romantically involved with them?

Tomioka:Remember in hell you have to do anything to survive and that means anything. So yes. One day I ran away from them and begged on my hands and knees to Satan to be something more than a demon living in those slums and so he made me into this. It is somewhat better I guess.

Sanemi:So their demons for a reason. They are horrible.

Tomioka:Yes they are.

He stood up and walked out of the bar not saying anything.

Rengoku:Should I go with him.

Sanemi:No let him go. It is best to not get yourself involved with hell's business. You could get into trouble.

Uzui;Does demons are gone. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope he is alright.

Shinobu:Same.

Tomioka walked to a hotel, he didn't actually have house, none of them did since they didn't live on earth so he bought a room for a while. He was drunk and wanted to sleep.

When he got into the room he shut the door without locking it. His logic is that he is already dead so he can be killed a second time. He got into the bed already knowing the about the two presence near his room. So he wasn't suprised when the two figures laid in the bed with him one on each side.

Akaza:You wound us Giyuu~

He placed a kiss on Tomioka's shoulder then his neck.

Douma:We used to have so much fun back when you were a demon. How about we have some fun again?

Akaza:He'll never agree to that. But we do have a deal so pay attention Giyuu.

Tomioka:What?

Akaza:Start dating us again and we won't pull any stunts like before.

Tomioka:What is the point? I won't return your love and you both know that.

Akaza:You hate us, we know. But just hook ups every now and then and we will leave you alone.

Tomioka:What does leaving me alone mean?

Douma:We won't play with you anymore like we did today. We will leave your little friends alone. You will be free from our teasing outside the bedroom.

Akaza:So what do you say?

Tomioka:Fin-

Akaza:Of course it has to be a demon contract. So you know what that means.

Tomioka:Make it quick.

They both sat up and Douma pulled Tomioka up with the two of them.

Akaza cut into his hand and so did Douma.

Douma:Drink up, Giyuu~

He had to drink their blood as that is how a contract with a demon works. Once they were sure the contract was in full motion. They pulled their hands away. They healed their wound and Akaza pushed Tomioka back and crawled ontop of him.

Akaza: We're starting now, so try to pace yourself Giyuu~ I know how much you like to rush this.

Tomioka was red but not from being embarrassed or flustered. All the heat from the tears he was holding back rose to his face. He felt disgusted all over again. How could he had stoop this low again?

It was all be asked himself. Akaza went down and started to kiss Giyuu. Giyuu knew what would happen if he didn't play along so he kissed back. He likes how sex makes him feel, even though he felt disgusted, deep down he enjoyed this. Maybe not with these two but he loved sex it made him not feel numb some how.

Giyuu couldn't help but get into it. His hands started to take control and feel up Akaza's body.

Douma:Someone is getting impatient Akaza-dono~

Akaza pulled away and took off his top he looked down and Giyuu who was red from embarrassment now. His lips were red and wet from siliva.

Douma:What a lewd sight to see Giyuu~

He went down and started to kiss Giyuu. Giyuu kissed back and he felt Akaza starting to undress him. He liked how Akaza's hands wrapped around his body, or maybe he just liked to be touched like this. Maybe it didn't matter on the person. Maybe he just enjoyed being touched like this.

He now felt his bottom half exposed he wanted to open his eyes but he was to into this kiss to open them.

He heard shuffling then a sharp pain from his entrance. That pain made him bite down on Douma's tounge and let out some lewd noises.

If he was being honest he preferred Akaza over Douma. Douma was crazy and hard to control not to mention really mean. While Akaza was a little more nicer and more sane. Akaza would also protect Giyuu from Douma when he would get into fits of rage from not getting what he wanted.

Douma:Heh, that was a bad move Giyuu~ you should be punished for that~

Before he could have done anything to Giyuu Akaza lifted him up as he was thrusting into him.

Akaza:That was my fault and you know it. Now go buy some food for Giyuu to eat when we are done. He is going to need the energy.

Douma:Fine.

He got up and walked out of the room, once Akaza was sure that Douma was pretty far away. He started talking.

Akaza:I know he is an ass, but when we do this you aren't allowed to be left alone with him. He was the whole reason you left in the beginning right?

Tomioka:Part of the reason. You were an ass to when you got mad. You guys were just to much for me and in the end I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Akaza:Heh, you are a lot more comfortable now that he is gone aren't you.

He started to pick up the pace and Tomioka's mind became cloudy. Andre thought about it what if this was Rengoku?

He started to turn more red and the thought of that. But it made it atleast a little more enjoyable.

Tbc

This was not a ship is just feeds into a plot and it gives me something to work off of.