𝟏𝟐.

"𝐈'𝐌𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅"

3rd pov

Y/n arrives at the studio she would be having her interview at, she quickly enters and heads to make up and hair, where chloe texted her she's still at.

"hey girl, finally your heat these boys won't stop bugging." chloe says as she grabs grabs y/ns hand instead of hugging her since she's getting ready and can't really hug her.

"don't worry i'm here i just had to drop bill off, so how have y'all been doing, mike, izzy, how's the album ?" y/n quickly turns around to look at them as she asks them about the album.

"it's good basically finished you know, just have to take album cover photos and release it, but the label is asking us if we can record a live album like a week or two after the release of the new album." izzy explains to everyone, this was news to everyone, izzy's the responsible of the group, y/n in close second but the label always reaches out to him.

"i mean i don't mind that, we'll do it over here in la you know, like to start off the tour." y/n says as she looks at izzy thru the mirror while the artists get started on her hair and make up.

"well the also mentioned we're going on tour with someone, they didn't say who they just said we would be touring with another band, and they talk to us more later about it." izzy tells everyone, the rest of the band is a bit stunned they didn't know how to feel, they wondered if the other band would be able to keep up with their behavior, they all acted like siblings really, well except for chloe and jordan but that's a different story, but anyways y/n was wondering who it would be, for some strange reason the first band that came to mind was bills band, Tokio hotel. Hmm weird, oh well she's not gonna put much thought to it.

"well they better pair us with some one who can put up with us, we can be crazyyy" jordan says as he relaxes back into the couch closing his eyes a bit, you can tell the guy was tired, everyone was, they didn't have very long to record and make this album, they used a few old old songs they had in their old books, they never go released but they were just put to the side but never the less they pulled through and we're finally glad it was finished. Well almost, but they were all to think of that later.

The boy get their hair quickly done before being rushed to put their outfits on, the same went with the two girls, everyone was putting the finishing touches and running around everyone fixing mics, doing touch ups, just making sure they were all good. The group got into a line as they were about to head out on stage, y/n cracked her knuckles and breathed in and out a bit quickly, she didn't really like interviews, she didn't like the grilling interviewers always up in her business and everything, sometimes they never know when to stop, izzy who was behind her put a hand on her should, the girl looked back to see him smiling she smiled back, they nodded at each other, the two always were the closest having been like brother and sister.

"you got this sis" izzy whisper towards her. Y/n nodded and faced forwards again. she then heard the host announce them.

"and now welcome to the stage easy lovers !"

600 words(short chapter but still felt like it should've ended like that, ima try and go back to releasing chapters everyday but yeah, hope y'all havin a good day/ night, love u my loves !)

600 words
(short chapter but still felt like it should've ended like that, ima try and go back to releasing chapters everyday but yeah, hope y'all havin a good day/ night, love u my loves !)