2

You silently walk to the staffroom and quickly swing the door open, almost smacking your co-worker in the face. 

'Woah!' They exclaim in surprise as they dodge the door, and you enter the staffroom. 'L/n, a warning would be wonderful next time!' They grin happily in their cheerful voice but you don't respond and go over to the coffee machine and start making your hot beverage. 'Hey, what's wrong?'

'Nothing, Draghost.'

'Are you sure? You only act like this when-' 

'It's. Nothing.' You snarl as your hair alights, causing your co-worker to flinch. 

'I-If you say so.' He stutters and leaves, your hair returns to normal as you sigh and sip your drink, you go over to your desk and sit down with a quiet huff. You start typing on your laptop and search up Shinso and see tons of news about him joining the U.A. staff team. 

'Did he really expose it to the public?' You murmur and sip your drink, 'Tch, idiot.' You hear an explosion and whip around but then see your class battling your ex-best friend, a co-worker walks over and stands next to you and you two watch him battle your class. 

'Really giving them a taste, isn't he?' They hum and you nod in agreement, you watch as Shinso activates his quirk and all of your students freeze. He sighs and chuckles and looks up at the window but then he sees you, he grins and waves at you but you scoff and turn around. 'What's your problem with him? He seems like a nice guy.' The teacher says as he waves back

'It doesn't matter, Ironside.' You grunt and start using your computer again, Ironside sits on your desk and studies you for a moment with a perked brow. 

'That's not a convincing argument.'

'It wasn't an argument.' You pull up your class list and look over your students again, Ironside looks at your class before furrowing his brows. 

'They look familair.'

'Some of their parents were at U.A., you know, the trouble magnet Class 1-A.' You look at some of the students again. 'Seems like Midoryia and Uraraka had a kid, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu too it seems. I swear, half of my class are those brats' kids.' You look out the window and see all of your students on the ground panting, and scull the rest of your coffee. 'I should go rescue them, I suppose.'

'Or you could leave them to suffer.' You sigh heavily. 

'I wish but Nezu would probably fire me or make me do a stack of paperwork.' 

'True.' You stand up and exit the staffroom. 

---

You smirk as you see Shinso still "teaching" your class.

'Alright, stop torturing my kids.' You grumble as your reach the group and your class runs to you and thanks you desperately. 'Return to class and get back into your daily school uniform.' They nod and thank you again before sprinting inside. 

'Grown more strict, I see.' You give Shinso a side eye but don't respond. 

'Why did you suddenly decide to come work here?' You say, turning to face him properly. Shinso looked at you plainly before sighing and running a hand through his hair. 

'Nezu offered me a job here.'

'Even after seeing you were number 9 on the charts?'

'Apparently so.'

'Odd.' You grunt before starting to walk away. 

'Why are you acting like we've never known each other?' You stop walking but don't look at him. 

'I don't know what you're talking about.'

'You know very well what I am talking about, Y/n.' He hisses and you look over your shoulder with narrowed eyes, Hitoshi strolls over and stands in front of you with his capture weapon ready.

'You two done grumbling and hissing?' Aizawa's voice says suddenly, neither of you break eye contact but then you huff silently and stroll past him. Shinso sighs as you disappear from sight and Aizawa approaches him and rests a hand on his shoulder. 

'I don't understand why she's acting like this.' Hitoshi mutters. 

'Perhaps start off like you two did when you first met, slowly get to know each other again.' Shinso gives Aizawa an uncertain look before nodding slowly in agreement. 'You're going to try?'

'Yeah, I'll give it a shot.'

---

A/N - Heya! So, I did ask people about their favourite ships and nobody responded...
So, I had to google some. Please don't come after me!