baby

I sighed in exinment, as the team discussed the tactics as we were all practising what we were going to do actual game.

"Get in a line!" The couch shouted, we all hurried into a line, shoulder to shoulder.

"This gorgeous team is the raven's the best of the best," the couch said, smiling as he jeshtered to us.

They all smiled, I looked over to see the Avengers, not only the avengers but Fury and Maria as well.

The couch started introducing each team member, despising them as soon as they greated them.

Then he got to me, who was in the middle of Blade, and Thomas the quarter back and senter back.

"And this is y/n, our best tackler. She's mute but dangerous, so don't expect a greeting from her" couch siad, some just nodded, but two woman didn't.

They came closer to me, "they call her baby because she's got a mouth gaurd that looks like a dummy," the couch said.

"That's cute," the red head said, smirking as the brunette nodded.

I frowned, not knowing what they meant, "show em y/n," the couch said, smiling.

I took out the mouth guard and put it in my making sure it's on properly, "see" he said, pointing as I smiled but they obviously couldn't see it.

"Who's your toughest member?" The Couch said, smirking as he looked around the Avengers.

"Steve!, you're up!," Tony shouted as steve turned to him, frowning.

"What? Why would I be up?" Steve said, Tony rolled his eyes, moving him so he was stood by the right side of the two women.

I smirked, moving to be stoop on the left side. The two women understood and stepped back.

I smirked as I went down to my hands and feet, I huffed and puffed, getting ready.

"Ready,"

"Set"

"Go!!"

As soon as I heard go, I ran to Steve full speed, tackling him hearing his wind being taken away.

Then boom, I slammed him onto the floor.

I huffed as I got up and walked back to where I was originally standing, "damb," Tony said, as stevevrolled around groaning.

I smirked, and that's a job well done.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I sighed, finally getting these study sweaty uniform off, the door to the girls changing room opened I turned to see the two woman.

I titled my head as they got clothes, "Hey," the brunette said, smiling as she took the hand of the red head.

"I'm Wanda, and this is tasha, oh sorry I mean natasha," she said, smiling at her mishap.

I huffed, "I'm. Y/n" I say, almost as a whisper, wanda smiled.

"Would you like to go on a date with us?" Wanda asked, I smiled, nodding.

She squeelled while Nat smiled at wanda, then back at me.

She hugged me and then walked out of the room with Nat behind her.

,,,,,,,,,,

"This is nice," I say, with wanda cuddled into my chest while Nat was cuddled into my back.

We had an amazing date, they took me to the fair and they won me two big teddy's that are sitting into the corner of my room.

Wanda smiled, "I'm glad you like," Wanda said, smiling as she cuddled more into me.

"How about we have another date, woth cuddles at the end," Nat suggested, resevimg a nod from me and a giggle from wanda.

"Ok, that's settled,"  she said, cuddled back into me, "i love you, both of you," I say, feeling their grip on me tighten.

"We love you too"

"We love you too"