Shocking Stay

- (Y/n) P.O.V. -

We were standing in the deserted area, Gwen and Max near the Rustbucket, me and Ben further in the field. After hearing that my watch is 'weaker' I decided to check what that means. First thought is that aliens that I get are weaker.

Max: "Don't hurt each other, boys!"

Gwen: "Pummel him into dust, (Y/n)!" Max gave her a stern look.

Gwen: "But, of course, don't do something I would..."

Ben: "You sure? don't want to accidentally hurt you, you know." he was stratching hes legs and arms, cocky smile directed at me.

Me: "We are conducting an expirement, Ben, not mindlessly hitting each other. It's a test of strenght. I have nothing to be afraid of." I said, activating my watch and getting ready to choose Four Arms.

Me: "Four Arms. We are going to wrestle."

Ben: "Bring it on!" he said and we slammed our wathes, creating a bright green flash, after which two big red creatures run towards each other.

- 3rd person P.O.V. -

Two creatures ran at each other, leaving small craters in the soil where their legs were just a second ago while doing so. When they reached each other and locked four pairs of arms in the wrestle, small blast wave had reached the onlookers. Now having two boys in the same alien form can be seen that (Y/n) was form slightly shorter, but seemed to hold it's position very fine, albeit shaking a bit.

After a few seconds, Ben started to get the high ground and push (Y/n) back.

Max: "*Hmm*, I guess (Y/n) watch gives him weaker version of an alien. The strength difference is not that noticable, however." he said, looking at the ground near him.

Gwen: "What makes you think that?" - she said, nudging her grandpa slightly and nodding in the direction of the battle.

When Max looked there, he saw that (Y/n) has taken more optimal position and started to get his ground back, slowly pushing Ben to his original spot. Now Ben is the one shaking, trying to hold (Y/n) back. This tug of war continues for a good few minutes, until they both time out.

With the big red flash two boys were left wrestling in their human form, where nobody seems to have the advantage. They had their eyes closed, but at some point they both came back to their senses and stopped their ''experiment'', going back to the Rustbucket.

Ben(exhausted): "*whew*! Holding another Fourarms still is on another level..."

(Y/n)(exhausted): "Yeah, tell me about it, I almost broke my back when we collided."

- (Y/n) P.O.V. -

I feel that I'm hella tired now, I am deffinitely taking a shower once I go into the Rustbucket. I stretch my back slightly in order to get rid of the pain there.

Max: "That was a good show of strength, but we didn't see any sign of (Y/n)'s watch being weaker in any way."

Me(exhausted): "Happens when you try to explore something. You come up with hypothesis and check if it's right, if not, you come up with another one."

Ben(exhausted): "Okay, nerd, can we move now?" - he said, getting into the van.

I then follow suit, trying to get into the bathroom, but Ben sprints from his bed in there, holding his towel. He is deffinitely going to take his sweet time there.