Prolouge

The scene shows the Earth before the scene shows the capsule with the giant of lights and the eyes symbol appears before showing the title name.

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ULTRAMAN GEED: THE ULTRA IN THE WORLD OF KAIJU!

Showing the Multiverse about Earth where the giant of light looks at Earth and sees many Earth, the old King looks at the Earth.

???: The Multiverse seems normal again... And Tartarus... You plan to bring back evil Ultraman and Kaiju to rule the multiverse.

The old king giant looks at the Earth and has Kaiju and a man transform into Kaiju who fight the Kaiju alongside the Kaiju exterminator.

???: I believe it's time for the new successor of Ultraman to protect the multiverse. The first one is the son of Belial.

The old King giant holds two Capsule, one looks like a red & silver giant of light, and the second one looks like a red & black giant with a devil symbol.

Year 2023. Tokyo City. At Nada High School.

At Nada High School, the classroom looks normal where all students talking about their favorite Anime.

Student 1: Man, Chainsaw Man really good!

Student 2: Yeah! Makima is such a mommy! I would bark for her!

Student 3: I have been watching One piece new season! Luffy Gear 5 is so badass!

Student 4: Same! Muscle Muscle Muscle! *Doing Luffy Pose while flexing*

Then a young blonde hair boy arrive and many student notice him arrive, many female students become fangirls.

Female Student 1: Hey girls, he's here!

Female Student 2: Eek! It's Kido-Kun!

Female Student 3: It's our Blue Rose Prince!

Female Student 4: He's soo hot! *Faint Dramatically*

Making the blonde hair boy sweatdrop and chuckle, he know that he has a lot of fangirls as he wave his hand at them.

???: Hello everyone. *Smiles*

The scene shows a blonde hair young man with green eyes. This is the Main character of the story, his name is Eugene Kido.

 This is the Main character of the story, his name is Eugene Kido