• Please Don't •

I walked into my "favorite" place ever. The office. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love it but there's someone who just makes me sick and not enjoy it. That being my coworker, Bang Chan. He's always bickering about everything I do and blaming everything on me. We always argue at the office. Ever since he got hired there hasn't been a day in where we don't argue at all. But back to what I was doing.

As I took a turn to get to my space I bump into him. Quite literally as there's now coffee spilled all over me.

"Didn't see you there sorry." He said as he laughed.

"You bitch you did it on purpose!"

I hate him so much. I wish he didn't get hired. Everything was going well till he got hired and ruined everything. Our boss is clearly aware of our behavior. He doesn't accept it obviously but he let's it happen as long as others don't get disturbed or some shit along those lines.

I absolutely hate his guts. Chan's, not my boss. Mr. Lee is annoying once in awhile but not like a Chan level of annoying.

I decided to go to the restroom to at least clean what I can and found my friend, Seungmin as I entered. He turned to get a paper towel, saw me and gasped.

"Omg Changbin hyung what the fuck happened to you! Let me guess Chan!"

I nodded which made him smack his lips.

"Ugh that stupid guy, why can't he leave you alone. One of these days I'ma smack that fat ass of his to the floor."

"His what now?!"

"Fat ass, you can't tell me he doesn't have a big ass."

"Not gonna lie he doe- why the fuck are we talking about this?!"

Seungmin shrugged then looked at me and we both bursted out laughing. I grabbed some paper towels and tried to clean my shirt as much as I could. I only made the stain mark worse but it's whatever at this point.

I went back to the office and sat at my seat. To my luck Chan sits next to me. He got up to get some water from a water machine we have. On his way I put my leg out and tripped him.

"Didn't see you there sorry." I said in a mocking tone as I laughed at him.

He rolled his eyes and got up. Normally he would do something back but not this time. Weird. I just turned back to my seat and did my work.

Some hours passed and suddenly my chair is pulled from behind making me fall.

"Chan what the fuck! You bitch!"

He laughed at me and walked away. I look to the door of our office room and see Mr. Lee at the door fuming with anger.

He saw what just happened and just heard me cuss at a coworker. He knew we did things to each other and didn't mind it but we still had to follow the rule of respecting others, including your coworkers. That means no cussing at them obviously. Mr. Lee is always strict with business so I quickly stood up and bowed before I kept sitting there and possibly get fired. I couldn't get fired I was one of his best workers and this was my dream job.

He looked at me unamused and turned around. He walked away and that's when I heard someone laughing. Chan. I swear he makes me wanna throw a knife at his head.

"Well that was funny wasn't it? Mr. Lee seeing one of his best workers break a rule."

I had tears full to the brim in my eyes. I can't cry right now. Especially not in front of Chan. I quickly patted my eyes and looked at him.

"Very funny Chan." I said with a hint of my voice breaking.

He gave me a worried look as if he realized he went too far. I couldn't think much of it as suddenly Mr. Lee came back.

"Mr. Bang and Mr. Seo, my office now." He said sternly before walking to his office.

Chan and I went to his office and sat down in the two chairs sitting in front of where Mr. Lee was.

"I'm sick and tired of seeing you guys fighting. This business means everything to me and I can't just get rid of Mr. Seo so easily as he's one of my best workers in here. I know I always give you two separate projects as your relationship isn't the best. But I'm tired of this behavior and hopefully my decision will help out."

Chan and I looked at each other confused then back at Mr. Lee.

"You guys will be working on the same project together. This project takes about 1-2 and maybe 3 months to finish. Hopefully this will resolve whatever is happening here so we have a good business environment."

I'm dreaming this can't be happening. I stood up and smacked my hands on his desk.

"Absolutely not! Please don't! I'm not working with this freak of a guy who nearly got me fired and won't leave me alone!"

"Mr. Seo that's enough. Chan seems very upset at what you said and that's no way to speak to someone especially your boss. Now if you want to keep this job you must work with him. No buts."

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Mr. Lee, when will the project begin?" Chan asked lowly.

"Tomorrow. Now please exit my office."

We both existed and went to our office.

Chan's pov:

I sat down at my desk after leaving Mr. Lees office and omg yes! I can finally talk with him! I wished he knew how much I care and love him. But he only sees me as a freak of a guy who almost got his fired and won't leave him alone. Which is honestly true and regret doing what I did earlier today.

I only argue with him because that's the only time in where he'll talk to me and pay attention to me. I just wish it didn't have to be like this. Hopefully he will give me a chance and we can talk. This is going to be the best project ever.

I just hope he will like me the same way I like him.