• Happy To Work Together •

Chan's pov:

Should I tell him? What if he thinks it's weird? Plus it's not like I'm in a fucking story in which he would like me back.

Whatever I'll just tell and whatever happens then it happens.

"You, I like you"

"Wait really?!"

"Yes for a long time now. The only reason I would argue with you is because that's the only time I would actually get your attention. I know it's weird and I'm sorry, we've barely made up and I'm already confessing all this. I understand if you don't return the feelings."

Silence. That's the only thing that was heard.

Changbin who had his arms wrapped around me, had taken them off.

I had fucked up. He doesn't like me. He thinks I'm weird. He's probably not even into guys. What was I thinking?

Changbins pov:

He said he likes me. Me! He said he likes me!! I'm so happy right now. I had taken my arms off him because I was trying to process what I had just heard.
I can't believe it! But why does he look kinda sad?

"I'm sorry if you think I'm weird" I heard chan softly say.

Oh so that's why he's sad, he thinks I don't like him because I haven't answered and took my arms off him.

I wrapped my arms around him again and pulled him onto my lap.

"I don't think you're darling, I like you too, I was just processing what you said, I didn't think you would ever like me because of how I treated you. I'm sorry for making you overthink but I promise I do like you. Chan, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Chan's pov:

OMG HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND!!

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend wtf, IM SO HAPPY OMG!!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me tighter. He looked into to my eyes and then my lips.

"Can I?"

"Of course"

He leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was short and sweet.

"I'm so happy Mr. Lee made us work together."

"Me too."

We kissed again and again till it was time to sleep. The rest of work days were the best. I was working with my lovely boyfriend now. Mr. Lee was kinda confused but happy we aren't arguing anymore.

I'm so happy we had to work together.

THE END

Sorry this was short I HAD NO MOTIVATION FOR THIS SHIT I swear I'll put more work into my next one. Also I did not revise this as of rn. But have a good day/night I love you!!