The Boogeyman

"Come on! Grab the cash and let's get out of here!"

The robber shouted to his companion. They didn't hesitate and start to fill their duffle bag with cash from the New York City Bank. While the three robbers finishing up filling their bags, one lookout robber peeked outside the vault, scoping out who are trying to stop them from robbing.

He glanced, trying to find his other friend that was in the lobby with the hostages.

Meanwhile, in the lobby, the robber was pacing around the place, glaring through his mask, hoping the hostages won't do something stupid. "Hey! How's it going back there?!" He shouted towards his friends.

"Still filling em up!"

"Well, hurry the fuck up! I'm having a bad feeling for this!"

He turned around, trying to check from where he was towards his friends but his view was blocked a figure in mask.

The figure was wearing a plain black mask and a fancy three-piece-suit that refined his body.

"The fuck? Get your ass down!" He demanded, pointing his shotgun at the figure only to get punched through the shotgun. The impact from the punch to the gun smacked the robber's face by the butt of the gun. He staggered before the figure swept him of his feet.

He fell to his back, the figure grabbed him by the collar before an incoming fist connected to his face. The punch made him knocked the wind out of him.

The figure stood up, grabbed the shotgun before cocking it. He slowly approached through the hallway leading to the vault.

The lookout was busy looking at the loot. He soon heard a gun was fired. He felt his stomach exploded. The impact taken him backwards to a wall. He leaned on it as he felt the pain, he glances down and saw blood coming out.

His heartbeat became fast. He clutched onto his wound as he slowly look up and saw the figure holding and aiming the shotgun at him. Smokes were coming out from the nozzle.

The other three was alerted by the sudden shot. They looked at the source and saw the figure.

They suddenly dropped their bags and aimed their weapons at the intruder.

They fired their weapons at the figure but he managed to dodged the raining bullets and made his way to one robber.

He disarmed before swing the gun at one of them before going to another and did the same. The three robbers were surprised by the figure's movement. He was fast and swift. It was like a blur.

The figure kicked one which took the robber back, distancing away from the other. Another one came rushing towards him from behind but the figure countered, elbowed the incoming attacker and he lost balance after the elbow connected to his face.

The figure rushed to the other one and palm strikes him. Before he was pushed away from the impact, the figure grabbed him by the wrist and kneed his gut, before getting the robber got swept off his feet.

Moving to the rest, he rushed towards the one standing with a dizzy stated, he grabbed him in a headlock before hearing a satisfying bone crack. The robber became limp before falling down to the cold ground, lifeless.

The other two was shock, the figure approached to one of them before gave him an incoming heel from above which connected to his face and blood splattered.

The figure grabbed the pistol from his body and pointed at the other one.

"Please! Don't shoot!" He begged, held his hands high to which means he surrendered. "Please, just turn me in to the police. Just don't kill me."