3) Tattoos

This heat was nothing I ever thought possible. The sweat beat down my face and dripped down my neck. My hair was no help, but I didn't want to put the bag down. I'd rather not be left behind in this place because I slowed them down. I'm pretty sure Minho wasn't just saying that to scare me.

"Do you want to switch off? You've been carrying the heavier one for a while now,"Aris offered.

"I've got it,"I said, ignoring the burning in my arms.

"Your arms are literally shaking,"He pointed out.

"I told you I've got it. I also don't feel like being left behind in this place. I'd die in less than ten minutes."

"I don't think he'd actually leave you behind,"He muttered.

"I killed his friend. I'm pretty sure he would without a second thought,"I replied.

"She's right,"Minho shouted from the front.

"Slim it. I don't want to hear any arguments start while here,"Newt scolded. I see why he's the glue. I can already see the chaos starting when he...you know. I'd rather not think about it. I don't really want to think about anything out here.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ

We were all exhausted. By this point we'd been walking for the entire day. Even talking was draining us completely. I wished I could have been transported with a water bottle here.

"Minho. We're going to burn out before we get halfway there. We should probably stop for the night,"Thomas suggested. That sounded like the greatest that's ever been said. By now my arms felt like they would fall off.

"Fine. We'll stop for a bit. Get something to eat and get some sleep. We're back on the road before morning though. Got it?"He asked, looking at us. I nodded my head with everyone else.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ

There obviously wasn't much out here, but we had found some rocks that could protect us for the night. Unfortunately, we were still with our partner. We just had to set up a place next to them, but it still sounded like hell. I'd rather be with Minho, and he wants me dead.

Even though the night was a bit cooler it wasn't much. I was putting my hair in a ponytail when Aris suddenly touched my neck. His fingers left shivers up my spine that seemed to burn at the same time. I ignored that strange feeling.

"Seriously? Every heard of personal space?"I asked, annoyed.

"Sorry. It's just that you have a tattoo to. It's just that if you're really not from here then how'd you get it?"

I felt the back of my neck as if it would reveal the answer.

"I'm not, and I've never had a tattoo. What are you talking about?"I asked, irritated.

"I'm serious. It looks like ours,"He told me.
"What's it say?"I asked nervously. As strange as getting here was how the hell did I end up with a WICKED tattoo?

He moved my hair past my neck making me shudder. His fingers were somehow cold, and I wasn't expecting it. I could feel goosebumps on my arms from his touch.

"Error 504. Subject not found. The,"He trailed off.

"The what?"I snapped.