013.

Even though Team V loss, they had a better party than the winner team which is Team Z.

"Nagi, you'll starve to death if you don't eat." You scolded, eating the luxurious steak on Reo's bed which he told you not to get it dirty.

"This isn't Minecraft...." Nagi muttered out, lying on the bed behind you while playing his game.

"C'mon Nagi, you didn't even eat lunch today." Reo reminded.

"It's a-" Before he could finish the steak was already shoved inside his mouth.

'...pain....' Nagi continued in his mind, slowly chewing the meat.

"Does Blue Lock have a blender? He will have digestion problems if he don't fully chew the foods before swallowing." You ask.

"I don't think so. Even if they do, I doubt they will let you use it." Reo answered with.

"Haven't seen one around." Zantetsu butted in the conversation.

You let out a sigh from the answers you had gotten.

"Hey! What are you guys doing!" Reo shouted when he noticed the others stealing the steak behind his back.

"Abort mission!! Run!!!!" One of them shouted causing the rest to run out the room.

"These guys...." Reo sweat dropped, believing that the rest are hopeless at this point.

'Must've been desperate for that meat. Pfft-' You chuckle.

-

"Ehh~ The second selection doesn't start right away?" You whined as you shove your face in a pillow while everyone else in the room look either irritated and annoyed or just not giving a shit.

"Correct. In the time it takes for the second selection to begin, I'll have you all undergo physical training." Ego explained.

'Not only can't I see new faces, I gotta do more trainings?' You threw the pillow away which got caught by Zantetsu.

"During this time, you won't be allowed to touch football. If you break this rule or if you can't keep up with the training, you'll be expelled." A football appeared on his hand as he speak.

'Oh come on....' You stare at the screen in pure boredom.

"And how long will this training last for?" Reo questioned while raising his eyebrow.

"Good question.... I estimate that it will last for 10 days." Ego made a thinking gesture.

'Please pray that I don't die in this place, dad.' You thought, believing that you'll die from boredom here.

"In the first stratum, players are exempt from the first selection and have been training with the latest equipment. Be grateful, I'm giving you precious time to train and catch up." He continued.

'Fuck this, I don't need any shit training.' Your eyebrows twitched.

'But.... I do suppose it's better than going to school...'

-

"Agh-! I'm going to die~"

"No shit, me too!"

"Keep complaining, it's fun to watch." You said from the sideline, already completed the training and watching those who aren't finished yet suffer.

"See? That weird kink of yours is starting to show." Reo deadpanned.

"I have no such thing as kink." You averted your gaze in denial.

"Kink....?" Zantetsu adjusted his glasses.

"Those four are seriously monsters...."

"Agree...."