SIGN OF LOVE

Day of mehendi..

Raghu tapped his finger on packed blue shirt... A gift from certain girl... His lips curled upwards, he opened it and placed against his body and look at his reflection in the mirror..

Her sad eyes flashed in his mind... He felt pathetic.. His smile disappeared.

He jerked upon his mother knocking his door, there was his father with her..

Khushi clear her throat and came in with huge smile. "So when is my bahu is coming?" The word 'bahu' felt so alien to Raghu.

"Soon.. She is on her way here. Maa, I need to tell you both something.. Well Shakshi is quite sensitive please don't mind her if you can.." He requested.

Khushi was speechless seeing her son is so considered of his girlfriend, she poked her arrogant husband," See how nice he grown up.. "

Arnav chuckled patted Raghu's shoulder," I hope she is not as crazy as your mother and sister. "He joked made Khushi gasped and look at him in surprise.

Raghu laughed," Shakshi isn't same as maa in any sense... Don't worry. "He assured, got glared by Khushi.

Both of Raghu and Arnav snickered seeing her pouting.

_____________

She fell in love at first sight...

So much that she always cheered for him, all of interview was her way of seeing him.. The photos of his in magazine, she kept every of it hidden..

His favourite food, color, place.... She is aware of every bit of it..

Her innocent love was nothing but pure love that existed within her without any expectation..

She didn't needed his permission to love him..

Her feelings is her own, whether she move on or not is her own thing.. He can't control her..

He is free to love, marry anyone as he likes to... She have no right to say anything.. Feelings can't be forced.. To love or to not love is something that you can't do at will...

Only time will tell.....

Saira sighed and put on a fake smile, ready to welcome a possible new family member of this family.

Raghu's girlfriend..

She holds back her tears, and forced a smile...

It's fine... Everything is fine...

_______________

Shakshi took a deep breath and walked into the house with a trembling legs.

Raghu lied so easily... Acting as his girlfriend is difficult.. How is supposed to act when she isn't suitable for that role... And never will so in her entire life..

Her body stiffened. She held her breath, then raised her eyes to find Raghu standing in front of her with his family welcoming her in.

She smiled with so much difficulty. She scanned everyone in the house, she can easily tell who Saira just by the way Saira's is looking at her in pain..

Khushi gave her a warm hug and start to introduce herself and her family members. She smirked and said, "And finally he is my son Raghu." She had a teasing tone.

Both Raghu and Shakshi feels so awkward, as Khushi made Shakshi stand by his side, "Won't you take our blessings together?" She asked.

Raghu glanced at sight Saira standing trying her hard to not react yet... Her hands are clutching hard her pallu, something tighten in his chest... He wonder what's going on with himself.