lol

Jeff never had many friends. In fact, he never had any friends. He could never understand why. Maybe it was because of his aggressive temper or the harsh language he uses. Perhaps it could be the little effort he puts in his appearance or his nonexistent charisma. Those facts about him may play an important factor in how others view Jeff, but the most likely reason could be because he is an omega—the lowest of the secondary genders.

It was hard enough being treated as a second-class citizen, but it was even worse when nobody in the town wanted to acknowledge his existence—not even his parents.

Jeff sighed as he started out the window, uninterested in the commotion around him. The echoes of his classmates laughs rang throughout the room. Jeffs eyes slowly drifted to the cause of the noise—Jane, the alpha everyone adored. In Jeffs case, the alpha that he's had a crush on since second grade.

Becoming lost in his thoughts, Jeff didn't realize that he was starting until Jane made eye contact with him. The previous commotion switched from loud noises to audible whispers about Jeff.

"Eww...why is that omega looking at us?"

"He's such a creep..."

"Jane, do you want us to do something about him?"

Jeff sunk inside his chair as his anxiety overwhelmed him. The sound of the classroom door quickly dispersed the crowd surrounding Jane as his classmates rushed in their seats. Mr. SlenderMan walked into the classroom, ducking under the door frame due to his tall figure.

Rubbing his temples, Mr. Slenderman sighed," Quiet down class, I have an important announcement to make," The class silenced. "We have a new student," Another person walked into the class. "Would you care to introduce yourself?"

"How's it goin' everyone, I'm Jack,"

The scent of toffee filled the room. Jeff's breath hitched as his body began heating up from the source of the smell—the tall, attractive alpha standing at the front of the class. Quickly covering his nose, Jeff sunk in his seat in an attempt to calm his nerves.

"I hope you all treat me," Jack paused as his nose twitched. His eyes began scanning the room, eventually landing on Jeff sitting near the back of the class. "—well."

Mr. Slenderman cleared his throat, disrupting Jack's focus on the silent omega, "Well I hope you all provide Jack a kind welcome, as for your seat..." Hands across the classroom shot up as students pleaded to have Jack sit next to him.

Disregarding the commotion of his classmates, Jack pointed towards Jeff, "Can I sit next to him?"

Jeff jumped. Nobody has ever wanted to be near him before. A small blush colored his cheeks at the newcomers notion.

A look of surprise and confusion spread across Slendermans face, "You want to sit next to Jeff? Well, I suppose there's nothing wrong with it. Go ahead." Groans echoed across the class, but no one dared to question Slendermans decision.

Putting his hands in his pockets, Jack strolled across the class and plopped into the seat next to Jeff. As class started, Jack turned towards the red-faced boy next to him and whispered, "Hey, I'm Jack."

Jeff Jumped, "H-hi, I'm Jeff."