5

"For a long time we've been marching out to battle." The troop had finally left in the morning. "In our thundering herd we feel alot like cattle." Yao groaned, the cows looked at him and mooed. "Like the pounding beat, Our aching feet aren't easy to ignore." The soldiers said in a chorus. "Hey! Think of instead, a girl worth fighting for!" Ling ran up to his trio group and pulled Yao's head from hanging low. "Huh?" Ming looked at Ling. 

"That's what I said! A girl worth fighting for." Ling pulled a scroll from the crack in between his armour and body, was a picture of his dream girl. "I want her paler than the moon, with eyes that shine like stars." Ling showed Ming his diagram of his perfect girl. 

"My girl will marvel at my strength, enjoy my battle scars." Yao had a dreaming diagram. "I couldn't care less what she'll wear, or what she'll look like. It only depends on what she cooks like, Beef, pork, chicken." Chien-Po told them, the trio "Mmm" in chorus. They passed a statue of the exact things he said.

"Bet the local girls you were quite the charmer." Yao referred to Ming and basically died in the water. "And I'll bet the ladies love a man in armour." Ling walked up from the water with water bulked up in his armour, making him look like he had muscles. "You can guess what we've missed the most since we went off to war. What do we want?" Mushu whistled and Ming looked directly at the women who stared at him, they laughed and he looked away embarrassed. 

"A girl worth fighting for." 

"My girl will think I have no faults." Yao walked up to Ming and Chien-Po stopped walking, Ming bumped into him. "That I'm a major find." Chien-Po added. "Uh, How 'bout a girl who's got a brain and has a awesome humour?" Ming thought what he thought about Shang but girly, I mean like, He liked men and didn't want to be found out. "Nah."

"My mainly ways and turn of phrase are sure to kill her." Ling wrapped his arm around Ming and put flexed his not existent muscles. "He thinks he's such a lady killer." Yao whispered to Ming and Chien-Po, he slapped the rear of Ming's horse, Khan. And the horse ran off, making Ling fall into the mud.

"Got a girl back home who's unlike any other." Chi-fu showed off, pulling his fur jacket over his hat. "Yet the only girl who'd love him is his mother." Yao whispered to Ming, as he slightly smiled and laughed, Shang looked back and smiled and Chi-fu looked furious. 

"But when we come home in victory, they'll line up at the door." Yao made three snow ladies and ran off. "What do we want?" Ling asked, the other soldiers put their arms around Ming. "Wish that I had?" Ling asked them. "A girl worth fighting for." Ming went infront of the troop, behind the Captain's horse and paused. "A girl worth fighting--" The other soldiers stopped their chorus and looked infront of them when they saw the village fire. 

"Ming you alright?" Ling saw Ming's mouth gape opened, he remembered the same moment some day. "Search for survivors." Captain Lee Shang ordered them. Ming walked around and saw a girl's doll. "Shang, There was a fire." He already knew that. "Wouldn't the doll be more crispy, like burnt to a crisp?" He pondered, the doll was barely destroyed.

"I don't understand, my father should've been here." Shang looked around, one of the burnt pieces of wood fell and Ming pushed Shang, the piece of wood hit his fingers and twisted them. "Ming!" Shang went to his aid and held his fingers. Ming grabbed them and pulled his fingers, causing him to wince. 

"Captain!" Chi-fu shouted for him, and pointed off the snowy cliff. When he looked down, every man that his father had brought with him had been shot with arrows and who knows what? 

"General." Chien-Po held the Captain's father's helmet, Shang realized that his father was no longer present. 

"I'm sorry." Ming apologized for Shang's father's death, even though he wasn't there. After Shang left and got off his horse he dropped the doll near the sword. 

----

"What." Ming looked up at the firecracker, and turned his attention towards Mushu and the cricket. "What did you do?! You just gave away our position." Shang shouted at Ming. An Arrow shot at Shang's shoulder plate and they were all coming from the highest mountain from their perspective. 

"Save the cannons!" Shang yelled as Ming's carriage caught on fire, Mushu and Cricket still in there. "Ack!" Ming jumped on Khan but one other firecracker was in there and blew Ming and Ming's helmet off him. "Hold the last cannon." Shang ordered Yao, who was about to set it off, they waited a bit. Until a shadowy figure came out. 

Ming looked at his sword and the reflection of the snowy mountain showed. He looked at his sword and put it back it it's holder, and took the cannon running up to where he could aim it. "Ming!" Shang called out.

"Mushu." Ming pulled the dragon and Mushu went flying up with the cannon. Shan Yu looked behind him and turned his attention towards Ming, He slashed his stomach but gave Ming enough time to run away. "Ack!" He spat out a red liquid and held his stomach and mouth. 

Shang just stood there and Ming ran over and grabbed his arm, leading him away from the avalanche. "Khan!" Ming yelled, he swung onto his horse and grabbed ahold of Shang but couldn't hall him onto the horse and he got lost in the avalanche. 

"Shang!" Ming spotted the moving body being moved by the snow and held him on top of his horse. "GAH!" Ming spotted the edge of the cliff and shot the arrow back at the others. 

"Step back guys, give him some air." Ling told the others. "Ming, you are the craziest man I've ever met." (And the only man worthy enough for your husband.)

"And for that, I owe you my life." Shang told him, Ming huffed, his ribbon from his hair was gone and blood was smeared over his face. "From now on, you have my trust." Shang put his hand on his arm. "Let's owe Ming a big one!" Ling shouted, Ming stood up straight. "Agh!" He groaned and bent over, holding his stomach, Shang helped him down. "What's wrong?" Shang asked, Ming removed his hand and a faint hole of blood was seen. 

"Ming," Shang spoke, Ming's vision went blurry. "Hold on." Shang told him. 

///

"Awh." Ling, Chien-Po and Yao covered their mouths when they saw the male emerge from the tent. "He was badly wounded but he can walk fine." Ming bent over a tad bit and Shang held his waist. "We  need to move out as quickly as possible." Shang let Ming straighten his body, he was still in pain and noticed it, It wasn't hard. "Let's go!" Shang put his arm around Ming. "You can get your armour on right?" Shang asked Ming. "Yeah but I'll call your name if I need help."

Ming put his pants on and socks but at the shortest amount of time he had to call Shang into the tent. "Um, Captain..." Ming called out, Shang had waited for him with the other soldiers. "Go a little farther guys." Shang told them and walked into the tent. "Yes?" Shang entered the tent. 

///

"Ming, we must go." Shang smirked, it was too cold to be doing that weird stuff now. "You were good at it, but we can work on that." Ming saw Mushu smirk at him when Shang left the tent. "Oh you were good at it, but we can work on that?" Mushu mocked. "Get lost Lizard."