Discontinue

Hey anyone that for some reason read this book.  Sorry this was so cringy. As you probably know I'm actively writing books on Cuphead. That's right, books, plural. I've started another! It doesn't quite have a cover yet, and if you want to help out on that I will give you a guideline. Female kid gets transported to Cuphead, only remembers herself, not her family or friends, not even what she was doing when she came. Yes, it's romance, yes it will have a part two. (hopefully) Anyways I bring this up because that is why I won't be fixing this book. For a while. Maybe a couple years. If you find a way to see how long ago between publishing Chapter 5 (I don't know why I published 5, I'll get to that) and now, you'll see it was a long time ago. Multiple years. I was still trying to learn how to write books and how this site worked, so I probably thought "Oh yeah, you have to fully write a chapter per sitting, and then publish it to save it" or something. Anyways, sorry if you liked this book but I will be re-writing, but don't worry, I will keep Notch nagging me about everything. Somehow. Still don't know how he got in, but he has been reading what I write, even now. Have anything to say, N?

Don't call me that. Ever.

And there you have it folks, Notch's famous words. Short but sour, it was great.

I hate you.

I know, you can leave.

I like critisizing your work. Like how you misspelled critisizing. And there you did it again, it's criticizing, Noob.

Only Almond calls me that.