Page 38

Date: May 30th, 1993

Hi Journal.

Sorry, Iv been busy.

Is it Normal to hav to clean a basemint over 20 times in a month?

it is always coverd in red paint... Does Father lik red?

A few days ago I asked Father if he loved me. He said his love for me died with my Okāsan.

Maybe Okāsan has Father's love for me. but why did she take it?

Father also told me I'm a mistake and often cals me this. Along with "brat" and "Damena ko"(Useless child).

I'm not a mistake or a damena ko, right?

On Friday i asked Mirra~Sensei why she never called me a mistake or a damena ko. She said I was an exraordnary child and that I am perfect how I am.

She asked me me where I thought of such a thing and I said someone called me that. She said if it was my clasmates picking on me again, to let her know. 

Leter Father demanded that I explane why Mirra~Sensei gave him a cal stating that she thinks I'm being caled  a mistake and a damena ko in class. 

He asked me if I told her that he called me those things and I said I didnt. He didnt belive me. He slapped me and asked if I wanted to leave him and I said I didnt. he sent me to bed with out allowing me to make myself dinner and locked the door to my room.

Just another typical Friday...