Just A Snippet

January 2006
"Its sad that you're moving away. I really liked being friends with you. When you have finished your schools, will you return to Korea and find me?" He said to his all time best friend, both standing just infront of his newly met relative.
"If you stay doing good in school like you have been and you still look good with our same hair colour, then okay." The brown haired girl replied softly.
"Lets do that thing we have always done when we leave each other after school, but for the last time."
"Let's!"

"All Love Except excessive!" They hug for an undeterminable amount of time before the first boy spoke again.

"I'll miss you. Hopefully, I'll never forget you. I know you won't ever forget me but........i already miss you, xxxx!"

Now
Why was he now remembering of this? Was it either her infront of him? He thinks he remembers thinking about it before coming here, but it shouodnt bother him now. He's found someone new here that he wont ever forget.

But why was that exactly what hurting him? It shouldn't do, but it somehow did. He should stop having that bottle for a day to see if he remembers why, and also to make sure he keeps his violent coloured eyes unlike his new cutie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He hoped he would find the lost thing he's been waiting for for almost 10 years. When he found out about his other best friend's death, he never thought he would've done it to distract them. Now all of them will experience another true loss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They walked into one of a few rooms outside of each of the resident's rooms that was converted to have toilets and it was clear it needed renovation. The only lights working in them rooms were the original bulbs, the hinges creaked as they rusted, there was always a suspiciously sized hole between two of the cubicals.

"This is horrendous. Have you ever been down here?"
"I should gotten Villager #867 to have fixed it ages ago. Ive never been down after the stairs broke 3 years ago."
"Why do you number them so high?"
"I dont think anyone would understand it."

They stood looking at the mess thats only been cleaned a couple of times a month but repairs that was last done probably less than that. Until he notices something.

"How the fuck?" He suddenly spurts out.
"What? What is it?" She quickly reponds.
"Why?! Why'd you shit on the seat, man? 'Takes more effort to shit on the seat, you actually have to be in shape to hold a squart an' hol'over your arse over the seat and aim your arsehole so it lands with the curvature of the seat. Fuck whoever did that. And most of yours are never going to be able to be in that shape for long."

Shit. She needed to fix this crumbling empire before She, or he, loses control.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He just wished this didnt happen and that it was a nightmare but the pain proved it definitely wasnt.