Chapter 1: Strawberry Gum

*RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG*
Finally, he was out for that day. He ran like a kid who's gone hyper after dipping their head in sugar. Yoosung didn't care though. He just wanted to get home and get on LOLOL. That game addicted puppy. Across the courtyard and across the crossing of the main road finally resting as he waited for his usual bus. He had to wait a bit because the bus was still somewhat far away but at that point Yooie got his usual call from the usuall doofus with red hair.
"Haaii sevvy!" The fake blonde squealed with excitement.
"Haha you're too cute Yoosungie. Ill head round yours and we can head on a cruise around the mountain passes. I'll be waiting once you get there so dont take long." The hacker responded.
"Yaa okeh"
He never understood how someone as old as himself could be so cute. Yoosung was the reason why Seven cut back on the amount of PhD Pepper and Honey Buddha Chips he was consuming on the daily. Regardless, he finished the bag he already opened and went out into his newst aquirement, a nice gold-yellow Mazda RX7. He wanted to show Yoosung what he could do with his 'Gold Knight'.

As the bashful redhead finished his chips and opened the draw to get the car keys, he noticed something he didnt recognise. A photo of a group of 4 kids. 3 brunettes and the red head holding a photo of an even younger him with someone whom he will never forget. As for the others in that photo, he certainly recognised the one with distict, violent purple eyes. It wont be long until he saw him for the 9th time that week.

But the other two. Who were they? Seven certainly didn't remember who they were. He wished he'd gotten closer to them before they both moved away. One out of the country, one still possibly in Korea today?

An hour later
Yoosung had just reach his home when he saw Sevvy pulling up.
"Get washed and changed, we are going for a ride after a round of LOLOL. And if you want, heres a packet of our favourate strawberry bubble gum."
"Yay." The blondie slightly blushed as he rushed inside and dived for the shower.

Once he was out and changed, he did what he does best: battled seven on a single round of Lolol for an extensive amount of time. So long, in fact, that the plans were pushed back a day. Yet at the end of the day all of the packets of strawberry gum that 707 had were consumed. Which for Seven, meant that he had to calm Yoosung down like a child yet it didnt tske long for it to work. He admired his best buddy as he slept. A giggle escaped the lips and them lips met with the other's forehead.

"Maybe it was the gum that brought us four together."

Credits

Director/Author
yoosungkimrfa21/yoosung.kim.rfa21

Characters
Yoosung as Yoosung
Saeyoung Choi as 707

Inspiration
Strawberry Gum by Ha Sung Woon

Encouragement
@yoosungandalex
@zen_the_knight

Seat Warmer
yoosungkimrfa21

Drinker of drink at 00:11
yoosungkimrfa21

E
E

Thanks for everyone's support.
I will try and release more parts when i can.