MIDNIGHT OUT• Dan Heng

DAN HENG

DAN HENG

"Y/N Y/N Y/N!" Someone was calling out your name from the hallway. You turned around and you see a short pink-haired girl running to you. It was March,one of your close friends. "March! What do you need?" You said smiling.

"Im here to tell you that me, Dan Heng, Seele, Sampo and Bronya are having a sleepover! And I was hoping you would come!"

"Ooh, I would love to." You didn't really had to do anything because you finished all your work.

"Are you going because your boyfriend Dan Heng is going?" March questioned.

"Nope though you can say that if you want." You chuckled. "Even though if I said no I still had to come anyways right?" You predicted.

"Yes, your right! AND ITS TONIGHT!" March put her arms up in the air.

"And who's dorm are we crashing tonight?" You asked

"YOURS!" March happily said.

"WHAT?!"

"Hold on, were having a sleepover at our room and March didn't tell me?" Dan Heng was surprised because March didn't tell him this information and now you guys are cleaning up the dorm because its a total mess.

"Hehe, I was also shocked." Dan Heng sighed probably thinking oh typical March.

"Its alright! We can get it done, today will be a fun night!" Putting the broomstick in the air.

Dan Heng just smiled at you.

"Oooh lalala the dorm is so sparkly clean!" Sampo whistled walking into the dorm observing closely.

"Well no shit!" Seele said to Sampo, she was with Bronya who was holding pizza.

"OMG PIZZA!" March ran to Bronya and took the Pizza taking one slice and stuffing it all to her mouth.

"March im going to kick you out don't eat all the pizza now." Dan Heng sounded like a mom. You giggled at him.

"Lets get this sleepover started shall we?" Bronya started clapping to get everyones attention.

"YAHOO!" Sampo yelled out.

"I just want this to be over.." Dan heng muffled thinking nobody will hear him yet you were the only one that did. You turned around to face him "Cheer up Dan Heng, we haven't had a sleepover in a while with everyone else."

"But I just wanted it to be the two of us tonight.." Dan Heng said in a low tone.

"W-What?!.." You turned red as Dan heng smiled at you from your reaction, even though you and Dan Heng had been dating for some time you still get flustered from the smallest things.

Suddenly you felt someone put their hands at your shoulder and whisper "Watcha guys talking about?" Making you slightly jump, "March!"

"Cmon stop standing there guys hurry your asses up!" Sampo said to you guys.

"OK OK! Were coming!" You ran up to Bronya taking one slice of pizza.

"I was literally the one going to ask Y/n and Dan Heng to hurry up.." March muttered.

It was now midnight and everyone was fast asleep. Everyone was sleeping at the living room while the bedroom was empty. Everybody was too tired to move because they were playing too much.

Sampo was in the weirdest sleeping position ever with his leg bent to his back and his arms flung over making you feel bad for the pain thats going to start the next morning.

You looked at the couch and Bronya and Seele were cuddling each other which made your heart melt at the two.

While Dan heng was the only one sleeping normally. He was beside you,his relaxed face made you smile and calm down he looked so peaceful.

But you could not sleep at all, your eyes wide awake. You just stared at the ceiling spacing out when you felt a light tap at your shoulder. You turned around and you see Dan Heng awake.

"Im sorry did I wake you up?" You said in a worried tone.

"No you didnt, I was actually awake all along I can't sleep either."

"Oh why not?" You asked.

"Because your not at my arms and were not cuddling." He said with a straight face, you immediately blushed and turned around.

"You'll live." You said trying to brush off what he said.

"Please nobody will see." Dan heng pleaded.

You stare into his eyes and you can resist Dan Heng when he pleads so you gave up and scooted up to him.

Dan heng put his arms around you and brought you closer to him making you feel his chest. You put his arms around his waist starting to get comfortable. You didn't want to move and stay like this forever. Dan Heng started stroking your hair as you smiled. Your eyes started to get droopy.

"Hehe im already getting sleepy.." You said you were trying your best to stay awake so you can hear Dan Heng reply.

"Then sleep I won't leave this position." He said in such a soft tone that made you feel safe. You wish this could last forever as your eyelids started to fall automatically but you tried to stay awake.

"Good night Dan Heng..." You gave up and your eyelids took over as everything went dark and you were already fast asleep.

"Good night Y/n..."

A/n

A/n

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER????

hoped u enjoy the first chapter!