S-2 : Episode 17

Three weeks later after Yn was discharged..

JungKook - Yn?

Yn - Hmm? What happened?

JungKook - Umm..I wanna talk to you about Seojun.

Yn - Yeah.

JungKook - Don't you feel that her behaviour is changed after your accident?

Yn - Yeah, I felt that. I think maybe it's because of the load that she is getting due to exams but now I am worried about her.

JungKook - She spends most of her time with her friends, we can't stop her because it's the last year with them but I am worried how will she manage without them.

Yn - I too am worried, she is an introvert and she usually makes any friends, the next year will be really difficult for her. I won't be able to see my daughter being all alone. I don't want her to get lonely once again as she was in her sixth standard due to her school change.

JungKook - And the college also does not makes the students too busy that they will forget their loneliness, I think we should do something so that she won't feel lonely anymore after her farewell in school.

Yn - But what? What is going in your mind?

JungKook - Don't you think that we should plan another baby?

Yn - What? Another baby? But Kook, it's not that easy.

JungKook - I know that it's not easy but atleast it would help her to get her busy and spend some of her time in family, it would even vanish her loneliness.

Yn - Your point is not wrong but it's too late now.

JungKook - We still have time and we aren't that old to not to plan a baby. Seojun will be happy and our family and this house will be filled with joy and happiness once again.

Yn - I agree, then, am ready but atleast you should talk to Seojun, if she really wants that or not.

JungKook - Yn..you really think that she will share her problem? Do you really think that she will tell us about how she feels being in twelfth standard and a student who is going to make a way apart from their friends. She is a girl, a daughter, and as I know, a daughter can ignore all of her wishes and dreams just because of her family and our Seojun is not different. I have seen her sacrificing her choices sometimes, I didn't interfere her decision so that she would learn to take decisions.

Yn - Fine then, as you think and as you wish. I completely agree to your statement, I have lived my life the way my parents gave, now I just want my child to live in the best way. It really hurts me whenever I see tears in her eyes, then her loneliness will surely stab my heart.

They both were busy in talking, they didn't realise when the door bell rang and when Seojun reached home.

After talking, Yn stood up to go to kitchen but she stopped when she heard some noise in Seojun's room. She opened the door to check in, only to find Seojun searching something in her cupboard.

Yn - Seojun? What happened? What are you searching for?

Seojun - Mom, I can't find my mini suitcase.

Yn - Suitcase? For what?

Seojun - Sorry mom, I forgot to tell you, my friends have organised a sleepover for two days, so...can I go?

Yn - Fine, you can go, but be safe, take care of your things, you have to study also, don't be always busy in talking everytime, okay?

Seojun - Yes mom. Now please help me to get that suitcase.

Yn - I don't know where I have kept it, you can take mine.

Time skip, night time...

JungKook - Let's watch a movie.

Yn - Which one?

JungKook - Since she is not at home *smirk*.

Yn - Aish! How pervert, see you are getting old, start behaving.

JungKook - I will always be a pervert for you, I can never change my this side *wink*.

Yn - Do you want to watch the movie or not? Or I will go to sleep.

JungKook - Wait, just two minutes.

He selected the movie, no doubt, it was obviously a romantic movie, an adult movie.

The scenes were too much filled of skinship and all, it always made Yn gulp. Everytime such scene came, JungKook would look upto Yn and wiggle his brows, teasing her, smirking.

Yn - Stop this. It's not interesting at all. I am going to bed, I am sleepy.

JungKook - Why? Why aren't you enjoying this? Ohh..now I get it why it wasn't interesting for you, the reason is that you were just focused on me, right?

Yn - W-Who said I was focused on you? It's just I don't like such movies.

She said fighting back with his statement.

JungKook - You don't like such movies? Well, Mrs. Jeon don't forget that you were the one who made my taste change in movies.

Yn - I-I didn't. Now I don't want to argue.

Saying this, she turned around to go to bedroom but JungKook held her wrist, stopping her in her way.

Yn - JungKook! Let me go! Leave!

JungKook - Not this easily babe!

Saying this he twisted her wrist which made her to turn around, her back hit his chest, leaving no space between there bodies.

He kissed her shoulder, going up, leaving a ticklish feeling on her neck, he reached to her cheeks and gave a slight peck.

It melted her, JungKook loosened his grip on her wrist and Yn took the chance to turn around and kiss him. Her hands went around his neck, pulling him towards her.

The kiss was passionate but gradually it was turning into a rough kiss. Heating sensation could be felt in their bodies.

They both parted away, catching their breath, joining their foreheads and looking deep into each other's eyes.

JungKook - I love you.

Yn - I love you too.

As she said this, JungKook lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and they both attached thier lips, sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

JungKook walked towards the bedroom, without breaking the kiss. He reached and then pushed the door through his leg to close it.

Sorry, before I could go in, he closed the door, I don't know what happened further 🤷

_______________________________________

I didn't know how to start this topic so I just wrote whatever came into my mind. I admit that this was a very boring chapter. I will try to improve more, I will try to make it as you all wanted.

Please keep commenting, I really love reading all those comments and I feel very satisfied when you all interact on the storyline.

That's all for today's update, thank you and have a nice day 😉