the beginning

"Mom!" Priya exclaimed in the passenger seat. "I seriously don't need any more pressure on me right now! It's my first time actually in school in years!"
Allison batted her eyelashes and pulled an eyeroll. "Sweetie, you can't go to school with a tail on! It's just not school appropriate!"
Priya snarled and beared her teeth. "Take... that... back..." Steam was rising from her head, her hands clenching into fists. Allison sat in shock.
"I-I-I'm sorry Priya." she said.
Priya cut her off, "That's better."
The car skittered to a halt as they arrived at Highland High. Priya slammed the door shut, her tail stuck between the cracks. She tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't leave her behind. She ended up straining her muscles by dragging the car behind her. The students gazed in pure confusion. One in particular, her sweat beading from her pale skin, noticed especially.
The student slowly creeped up to Priya, getting scraped and injured by the car as she followed. She finally spoke, "Hey stinky," priya turned. "If you can lug all that, can you take me on?"
"haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3" Priya shouted. "Wait... are you... the ... the famous cooter tutorer?"
Mimi smirked.

more chapters coming soon! :3