Chapter 1: Toji's little slut

Barney Benedick, a girl from inside the world of jujutsu Kaisen. One person, in particular, stood out to her—Toji Fushiguro.

Toji's enigmatic personality and powerful presence intrigued Barney. His breedable appearance and formidable skills as a jujutsu sorcerer fascinated her. She couldn't help but wonder what his dick size was beyond his cold exterior.

One day, while Barney was changing her clothes, she looked at her vagina. She thought as if there was something missing. Barney found herself face-to-face with an unexpected surprise. Barney, standing butt-naked in her house with her window open, decides to stick her fingers up so far inside herself that it touches her uterus. As Barney fucks herself, she turns around to get some tissue as the vagina is overflowing with clear liquid. Toji appears behind her.

Toji, standing behind Barney at that occasion says something that captivated her, "Mind if I take the place of your finger?" he said. Barney was startled by his deep voice breathing down her neck. Barney and Toji were incredibly close to each other at that moment. Barney snaps back into reality, and exclaims "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE??!?!". Barney thinks to herself something along the lines of; " he's so hot and fine tho..." and "I wanna fuck him so bad", but quickly realizes this is a random stranger, in her house, wanting to fuck her. Barney calmly asks for his name while hypnotized by his beauty. Toji sticks his long fingers inside Barney's bare vagina and says "My name is Toji,—Toji Fushiguro"

Barney spaces out. She can't help but feel strangely down bad for Toji. Toji, on the other hand, pulls her closer and makes out with her. Barney melts on the thought of breeding him, she craves it badly, but doesn't have the nerve to ask him. Barney builds the bravery to ask him to get intimate but realizes Barney's been making out with him. After she realizes that she has been making out with this stranger she pulls off from him. Toji's finger was still inside her vagina. She moans louder than she ever has before. She is no longer afraid to ask Toji to bang her. Just as she's about to open her mouth, Toji commands Barney to get on top of him. He says this with a deep voice that gets Barney turned on.

Barney and Toji are both really horny. They can't help but do it. Barney sticks her hand inside Toji's pants. Toji unbuckles his belt. Toji moans in Barney's ear "you little slut". Toji pulls Barney onto the bed. Toji still has his pants on halfway, he's too lazy to take all of it off. Toji takes his hand out of Barney's vagina. His hand is soggy in Barney's discharge. Toji puts his dripping hand in his mouth. Barney stares at Toji's juicy, humongous, 17 inch weenie that's about to go inside of her. Toji sticks his erect dildo inside of Barney.

After a few hours of sex Toji pulls out. Barney is knocked out by the sex. The bed is broken. Toji and Barney are sleeping.

To be continued.