Chapter 2: Toji's shitty little slut

Barney Benedick, a girl from inside the world of jujutsu Kaisen. One person, in particular, stood out to her—Toji Fushiguro.

Barney and Toji fucked last night. Barney
doesn't know what to do now. She fucked Toji and now she regrets it.

Barney woke up to find both her and Toji naked on her broken bed. She reaches for her phone, but to her surprise it's not there. She thought Toji must've done something. She wakes up Toji and she smells Toji's warm breath. She feels disgusted as the fact she fucked him a few hours back. Barney's memory is blurry. She cannot remember if she had used a condom or not. The thought of asking Toji about it crosses her mind. Barney is too embarrassed to ask Toji and hesitates.

Toji starts moaning in his sleep because he had a very nasty dream about Barney. He wakes up underneath Barney, naked. Barney requests a shower, but Toji acts drunk and wiggles his soggy dick.

Barney smirks at his 17 inch soggy penis before grabbing it with both hands. "you little slut." Toji said to Barney while smiling. Barney started to suck on his cock but couldn't reach the end of it since it's so long. Toji then pushes Barney's head lower to reach his balls. Barney starts to gag.

After they wore their clothes, Toji decided to command Barney to butt-fuck him. Barney refuses. Toji begs on his knees. He wants to butt fuck Barney so bad. Barney says no once or twice before finally giving in, and dropping her pants. Before she could finish, Toji takes his 17 inch dildo and sticks it in between Barney, from the forbidden cheeks. He began to tease Barney. Barney let out a large loud moan as Toji ran his cock through her cheeks. She could feel his large veiny testicles in her ass. She then realized how bad this is. She begged him to pull out but the only response she heard was him moaning. She found pleasure in his moans. So much so, she wanted to keep going just to hear his loud, juicy, breathy moans.

Barney needed to shit. She could feel his cock interfering with the shit she could have taken.

She doesn't like this anymore and screams for him to pull out. To her surprise he responds. He  moaned "we should get you to a toilet, as shit will fall-" before he could finish, Barney's face was extremely red, as she couldn't take a shit even though she felt brown liquid leaking between her thighs. She begged for a bathroom. Toji followed her order for the first and last time. With Toji's dick in Barney's ass they slowly walked up to the bathroom. Before they could reach the bathroom they fell over. Shit spewed out of her ass. There was brown liquid everywhere, including all over Toji. There were multiple solid shit pieces all over the ceiling. Toji and Barney were COVERED in Barney's feces.

What would Toji think of her now?

To be continued.