Lets go

word count: 420

"You wanna go let's fucking go hoe!" Astoria screams getting in my face

If i'm being honest i really have no idea how i ended up in this situation but i did so there's nothing I can do about it.

" You won't do nothing! You're a dumb fucking whore who has her Boyfriend fight all her fights!" she yelled

I can admit the Mattheo always fights on my behalf but that's because he has more of a temper and i'm not really one to get involved with confrontation. Which is ironic because Mattheo is almost always fighting someone. but this bitch pushed me over the edge.

I saw Mattheo start to stand up. I turned my head and told him to sit his ass down. If she wants a fight i'll give her a damn fight.

"You wanna go? Well then let's fucking go you cunt!" I said

She threw the first punch she hit me on the left side of my jaw. It was a good punch if I do say so myself but i could do better. I put my hair in a low bun. I grabbed a fist full of her and punched her 3 times. On to the eye, one to the jaw and one to the nose.

"AH FUCK. SHE BROKE MY DAMN NOSE! YOU FUCKING BITCH" she screamed

"let's dance slut" i say

she ran at me full speed and tackled me she got on top and punch me again in the jaw but the opposite side. Somehow I got on top of her and was now punching her. I felt some one tug me away.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP" professor Mcgonagall yelled "WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOURE DOING"

"Fighting" i said. i heard people from behind chuckle and even Astoria laughed.

"40 points from Slytherin." she said and we all groaned "And you two detention for 2 weeks.. Now go get cleaned up." she said letting me go

I looked over to Astoria, she had TWO black eyes, a bloody/broken nose, a cut going through her eyebrow and a bruise on her jaw. And me i just had a bruise on my jaw and i cut above my eye brow. I think it might be safe to say that i won.

______________________________________________________
ik this was also bad but there was a comment on "Pig" and i realized that y/n never stood up for herself so i tried but i've never been in a fight so idk it's like