10 ⋆ ENOUGH HIDING, FOSTER

FALL - SEVENDUST

"You taste my blood, my cut, my skin
And now you want me
You hate my face but now I look
I think you changed me"

"You taste my blood, my cut, my skinAnd now you want meYou hate my face but now I lookI think you changed me"

10:15 pm𓆩♱𓆪

10:15 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

This asshole has been staring at me all the way from home, to this fancy hotel.

Zayn of course.

AKA the guy who had feelings for me, who also cared about me as much as Harry did. Skulls told me Zayn was the only one who decided to be by my side after Harry who had to join Skulls and leave everyone behind around the end of November or the beginning of December in 2021.

He said that I was depressed and I was begging Harry to stay as he was leaving.

I asked Zayn earlier if he told Harry what I said earlier and he told me he hung up on him after saying so. Then, I wondered if I pissed him off and I'm probably right about that. I told Zayn to make sure Harry knows that I said that he can come up to me when he makes up his mind if he'd leave me alone or not because I'm the one who's still pissed at him and then he can confess to me and I'll maybe listen to him.

But the only thing I didn't mention is that I'm most likely not gonna let him speak to me tonight while I get this object. Tonight is gonna be the night when I'll tell myself to snap out of it and get in control. I'll do everything I've learned to do so. Maybe it'll be superficial... or difficult.

I still wanna know what Harry is really capable of.

And when he killed my dad.

I wanna know how he felt.

Let's see if he'll do the same thing to me and then I'll do the same shit he did to me.