a fashion fairytale part 3

Y/N POV ~

"shyne. shimmer. glimmer. we're back." me and alice come back inside and upstairs with fabric rolls. "wait till you see the new fabric we have.""think maybe they went up into the attic?""i'll go look." alice runs up the stairs as i look around the studio a little more. "sequin? jacques? jilliana?" they come over with a bark and meow "have you guys seen the flairies?" they all shake their head as i looked around again. "hmm weird.""incoming!" i look behind me and see aunt millicent jumping around and flip off the desk before landing on our fabric rolls.

she falls into a box of ribbons as i run over. "aunt millicent!""oh parkour.""what?""french obstacle-jumping. i've seen young people doing it around the city and i've been practicing all day.""you are the coolest aunt in the universe.""thank you.""uh have you seen the flairies? they weren't up in the apartment with you, were they?""oh no." suddenly alice came running up to us as she panted. "they're not in the attic either. they're gone.""they can't be gone. we're trying to save their powers. there's no way
they'd leave.""what are we going to do?" she started to panic as i tried to stay calm. "alice, did you make both of these dresses today?"

"mmm hmm.""even after what we talked about, that all your effort might not be enough to save the fashion house and the flairies.""i still had to try. not that it matters. the designs need the flairies help, and they're gone.""well, I know I don't have glitterizing powers, but..maybe I can help.""you, you want to help with the fashion show?""really? but last night, you said-""oh i know what i said and I meant it. lately, critics haven't liked my fashions at all, but I love to design. plus, i'm newly inspired by you.""by me?""you're brave enough to follow your passion no matter what people might say. that's true style and i've always fancied myself a woman of style."

"oh yes. you're my inspiration. to design with you..oh it is a dream come true." aunt millicent chuckled at alice's excitement and my happy face. "so it's settled then. what time tomorrow is this fashion show?""8:00""perfect. who's up for the challenge?" she raises her hand making me follow first before alice does it as well. "i am.""me, too." the animals also make noises after us. "then let's get to work."

3RD POV ~

aunt millicent and alice started to draw some ideas. they nodded to each other's drawings before giving them to sequin who also takes jacques drawing. she brings them over to y/n as she looked at templates for sections of the outfit. sequin was sewing a piece of fabric as jilliana cut out a piece of fabric for y/n. alice put a yellow and pink fabric on sticks and put them in front of y/n as millicent choose which color looked better. she obviously went with the pink one. sequin posed in the skirt jacques drew and she sewed making y/n clap as the other smiled at her.

alice grabbed the extra pink fabric and ran around the studio using it like a cape making y/n chuckle. she put the coffee cup down and grabbed her phone. y/n opened it to look at the millicent fashion show picture before scrolling to see a picture of ken making y/n sad again. aunt millicent and alice came up behind her reminding y/n of their task taking her mind off ken she scrolled back to the fashion show picture before we continued. they showed me the pink dress they made.

"welcome to our non-stop flight to paris. and a special welcome to all our passengers attending veggie-con." ken is sat in between the zombie pea actors. "i hope I can get a vegetarian meal." the blonde one said to the other making him nod. ken just sighed trying to stay small in between the 2 in their very round costumes.

everyone in the shop was sleeping. fireworks started to go off making sequin wake up. she sees the fireworks exploding and making pictures of the flairies. "huh! the flairies!" she nudges jacques and jilliana to wake them up. they looked over and saw the same thing making them get up and walk outside. they see a trail of sparkles leading to jacqueline's. they follow it and stop in front of the little flight of stairs. "quoi? jacqueline? she stole them?""then it's up to us to get them back." they run down and towards the door. sequin jumped onto a box as jacques and jilliana got on top of her.