MaAn Milan ❤️

CHARACTER: ANUJ KAPADIA AND ANUPAMA KAPADIA; #MaAn ANKUSH KAPADIA

MUST CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT (18+) If comfortable then proceed further

Sorry for typos mistake.

INTRODUCTION: Its the office scene when Anuj came to Ahmedabad and again went back to Mumbai. But something happened in between (MY POV). Just read it and enjoy. #MaAn Milan.

~.~.~.~.~

EPISODE 902

Where Ankush takes Anupama to meet Anuj in the Cabin but shockingly Anuj is not there.

~.~.~.~.~

ANKUSH: Anupama yeh paper sign aur kaam baad mein ho jayengetum phele chalo Anuj se milne, who tumhara intezaar kr rha hai cabin mein.

Ankush takes her to the cabin but shockingly Anuj was not there . He had already left the cabin. This has broken💔 Anupama badly.

Then Anu receives a notification on her phone and she says to Anuksh not to search aur stop Anuj.

Agar hame milna hogatoh hum jarur milenege.

Aaj nhi mile par kissi din jarur milenge.

Saying this she signed the paper and left the office.

.

.

.

After 30 mins. Anu was there at luxurious resort.

THE HYATT RESORT THAT IS SITUATED IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF AHMEDABAD

Anu went to the reception and asked for the room 902. The receptionist told her that it is the top floor as it is not only ordinary room, its a honeymoon suite for couples. . Anu went upstairs and reached the suite and pressed the door bell. The door opened and there stand a tall dark handsome hunk infront of Anu. Anu was awestruck to see him. Infact she was overwhelmed to him. HE WAS NONE OTHER THAN ANUJ KAPADIA.

Both were lost in each other eyes as they were meeting after one month of their separation. Anuj welcomed her inside the room and locked the door. Anu was just looking at him without blinking her eyes. The guilt, remorse & helplessness in their eyes, the half broken smile and the Silence. They were so much engrossed in their feelings that they just went and hug each other in no time. They stayed in each others arm for few mins and let their emotions shed away. They cried, sobbed and most importantly said sorry to each other for their mistakes. Anuj was more at guilt becoz he left his Anu and went to Mumbai to that Mayas place.

After their sorry session, Anu asked that why he has messaged her to come here and not to tell anyone.

Anuj: kyuki main nhi chahta tha ki jb hum mile toh kisi ki buri nazar lage. Pta hai Anu tumahre aane se phele Barkha Bhabhi ne mujhe tumahre against krne ki kosihish krrii. Isiliye main tumhe yahaan bulaya taki kisi ko pta na chale ki hum yahaan aise mil rhe hai yaa hamare beech mein sb kuch thik ho gya hai. Kyuki woh Mayaa,Barkha Bhabhi aur Vanraj nhi chahate ki hum mile yaa hum Kapadia mansion mein wapas aaye.

Listening to this Anu was in shock and asked Anuj aapko kaise kaise pta yeh sab?

Anuj: Jb main wahan tha toh Maaya kisi se phone pe chup ke baat krti thi. Jb maine pta krne ki koshish kri tb Maya ke phone se conference call ki list nikli jisme - Maya , Barkha Bhabhi aur Vanraj ka naam tha.