𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━...(Y/n) slowly fluttered her eyes open just to be met with brightness causing her to flinch, she could still feel pain in her head.Suddenly a white figure slowly emerged

'Welcome, child' The figure said making a greeting pose.

'Where am I..Why is your voice in my mind' not knowing what to do the girl looked at the figure.the light was so bright that she couldn't see a thing, she squinted her eyes.

'...Why? there's a simple question to that, I'm a god..atleast that's what you humans call us'

'YOU CAN READ MINDS!?'

'Of course'

'Don't tell me that I got hit by a truck' (Y/N) thought. ' You did indeed ' " FUCK " (Y/n) pulled her hair in frustration, shaking her head in denial.

Breath in

Breath out.

'Are you alright?'

' uh..I just got hit by a fuvking truck?..not to mention this is how those fanfics start, I will literally die first'(Y/N) looked at the 'god'

' May I ask what "fanfics" is ' The "god" asked, a hint of confusion in their voice.

'Nothing important.But wait..' ' yes, child?'

'Don't tell me I'm in heaven' She looked around with horror.

'If you humans call them that then It is'

'I think..you got the wrong person..'

"And why is that?" the god spoke for the first time."I-ughh I need to tell Alex to delete my search history" (Y/N) facepalmed

"There is no need, child.You have deceased, there is no way of turning back now."

"Wait a damn sec-"

"What is your last wish?"

"What?"

"We have no time, child"

"I want to go to another world or...planet, that be cool if it was real." (Y/N) teased knowing this is all a dream?