Potty Mouth (O+R)

Ryley's pov

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." I called, setting my comic book to the side. I knew it was one of my little brothers by how soft the knocking was. But I wasn't expecting a sobbing Alex to walk in.

"What's wrong?" I asked, opening my arms when he walked towards me. Alex sniffled and helped himself to a seat on my lap, and I scooted back from the desk to give him more room. "Ollie's in trouble." He whimpered. "Oh." I sighed. "He's gettin' it bad." He added. "How bad?" I couldn't help myself from asking. I trust Dad, I know he'd never actually hurt any of us, but Ollie is my baby, and I can't help but want to protect him. "Daddy got a spoon." Alex whined. I felt a little relieved at that. "Daddy won't hurt him." I said gently, pushing his hair out of his face when he looked at me with nervous eyes.

"I mean it, Alex. He's gonna be okay." I said seriously. "What happened?" I asked. "Ollie got in trouble for swearing at school. Daddy just snatched him up when we got off the bus and then started spankin' him as soon as we got inside." Alex answered. I nodded and bit my lip. I'm sure Dad will be questioning me later on where he learned those words from.

As soon as Alex had told me what happened, we hear Ollie start wailing from the living room.

Alex looks at me and whines, and I squeeze him into another hug. "I don't like it either." I mumbled. And I really didn't.

Minutes pass of us listening to our middle brother's cries cuddled up in my desk chair. Eventually, the whack of the spoon slows to a stop.

The crying continues for several minutes until it too tapers off.

I have Alex hop off my lap so I can see if it's over. As soon as I open my door, Ollie is on the other side. "Come on." I coo, leading him into my room.

I lay back on my bed and let him practically crawl on top of me. He settles against my chest and sniffles, Alex laying next to us.

I run my fingers through his hair and scratch his back, offering silent comfort until he wants to talk. "Are you okay?" Alex asks quietly. "No." Ollie pouts with a whine. "He was worried about you. Tell him you're okay." I scold gently. "My butt hurts." He huffs. I hummed, not unsympathetic, but also not amused. "'M okay, lex." Ollie finally sighed.

I pat his butt lightly in praise, earning a whine. "Dad really got you good, huh?" I chuckled at the whine. He nods.

"That's why we don't talk like that in front of adults. If you're gonna cuss, make sure you're either alone or just with me." I said, offering brotherly advice. "Now you tell me." Ollie whines. "Don't blame this on me. You're smart enough to know better. Besides, I'm sure Dad is gonna talk to me about it plenty." I groaned.

Ollie looks up at me curiously. "I let you cuss around me. He's gotta know I'm the one that taught it to you." I explained. "That's not fair, I'm the one that said it. You shouldn't be in trouble, too." He said seriously, looking like he was going to go fight my case right now.

"Don't worry about me." I gave a small smile.

I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I let him cuss, he's heard me cuss, and I didn't warn him. It's my fault he got spanked, and if I don't get it too, I might ask for one just to clear my guilty conscience.

"Let's see the damage." I tease, poking at his belly. He grumbled but sat up on his knees and turned away from us.

I want to see what I'm in for.

He lowers his pants and boxers down to below his butt, which is very red and has some oval shaped marks towards the middle where dad had focused the harder swats.