2

After 2 months

"Finally you are here" niki hugged y/n
They then both reached to their new 2 room apartment y/n decided to move to korea again for niki and her boyfriend danny who will attend school with her.

Y/n also decided that she will do her high school here too and will open a small business work from home for her good bakeries. She's really happy with her life now she wanted to be a baker now she will be . But the thing is niki might not live with her because he will be staying in their dorms for the come backs too .

For now niki was living with her and their apartment is close to his company and it's a expansive one mostly celebrity or rich people live there and the security is tight there too .

She decided to give the rice cake to the neighbour who lives on the same floor as her there was only one apartment there . So she decided to ring the bell and the door opened revealing Namjoon

Namjoon pov

I was reading something then somebody ringed the bell , I opened the door and saw a school girl holding rice cakes and some muffins . Wait I think i saw this girl somewhere oh she's niki's sister. I can see she shocked to see me As her mouth is opened wide and eyes are widen .

"Umm do you need something ?" I asked her bringing her back from her daydream must be really dreaming about me . I think she's one of those fans who writes their username as @onnamjoon'sdick or something whatever

"Oh yes hello me and my brother just moved here so i just brought rice cakes and some muffins" she said with a smile and extended the goodies to me I accepted them maybe later will throw them away . Then i just closed the door at her face .

Again she ringed the bell i swear I don't have time for this

"What the fuck do you wan-"

"Yo hyung what happened to you" ~ Taehyung

I saw that girl is no where to be seen but Taehyung, jimin and jungkook is here .

"Looks like stalkers got know about you living here" ~ jimin said while entering in .

"Wow who gave you these ?" ~ jungkook said looking at those rice cakes and muffins on the table.

"Niki's sister gave me these"

"Oh really i knew that he also lives here" ~ jungkook

"Then why did you suggested me to live here?"

"Coz the security system here is good" ~ jungkook

"Yeah really good my stalker is living next door" i said annoyingly now I really hate her

"Come on hyung I don't think she's that type of person and moreover she has a boyfriend"  ~ Taehyung said

Jungkook already started eating those muffin

"Hey why are you eating these what if she mixed something"

"Come on why would she do that these are perfectly fine guys have it it's good" ~ jungkook said tbh I'm kinda hungry too she only gave 4 muffins and only one is left so i picked one not gonna lie but these are good .

•••••••••••••••••

Y/n's pov

"Y/n are you free after the school?" ~danny asked me

"Yes i am can we go to my house please" i asked him I'm really lonely these days .

"Yes sure" he just smirked while looking at me like that

"Idiot not like that" i said

"Like what" he again smirked

••••••••••••

"Danny do you want to make pizza with me ?" I asked him as we were done with the homework

"Yes lets do that"

10 minutes later we were eating each others face i don't know how we ended up doing this we were literally making out he just opened my school tshirt and started giving me hickeys on the neck . God this doesn't seem right but it feels so good . But his phone started ringing so we stoped .

"Mom called me she's saying to come home it's 10 pm now" he said he got up i was a bit upset but he has to go home too

"Okay so bye" i said with a bit said expression We were standing at the door he was outside and i was inside . He just kissed my lips

"Don't be sad baby we will meet tomorrow too" he said then we bit byes i was still standing there until he disappeared into the elevator

But why do i feel like somebody's watching me .

••••••••••••••••

It's been 5 days now why do i feel like some is looking at me like and it only happens when danny is about leave .

I just got out of the shower was in just a towel wrapped around my body, my hair were wet I was doing my skin care routine. Suddenly the weird noises started coming as if someone is trying to open the door but is putting a wrong password.

I didn't think twice and opened the door just to see RM trying to open the door i was really confused I only pecked my head to see him but he forcefully opened the door and entered in .

I was really surprised of what is he doing he just entered and holded my arm tightly pinned to me to the wall i was afraid my towel gonna slip so i was holding it with my other hand . I can see he's really drunk .

"What the fuck are you doing in my house" he said as well as he was eyeing me too from top to bottom now i think I regret saying that he's my idol type .

"Did you came here to sleep with me? Look I'm not into loolies" he said and god why does this guy turn out to be disgusting.

"I'm sorry but you entered the wrong house your's is in there" i said while trying to keep cool not to break into the tears .

He didn't listen but he just shoved me out of my own house . I am in the towel naked underneath is standing infront of my apartment with my phone inside and i can't even call anyone.

Opening that door was one of the worst decisions

I tried to enter but he locked it from inside