{.' The Ship Of Dreams ' . }

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀

April 10, 1912, less than an hour away until the departure of RMS Titanic.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄▀

"Wait up, Ace! You're so fast! A-And I'm hungry! When are we going to eat--?"

"Not yet, Luffy! The bar is gonna close down anytime soon! We need to get those tickets! They are our only way of freedom right now! Run faster already, moron!!" 

Hurried voices echoed through and out the alley ways as old-fashioned sandals stepped harshly on the forgotten newspapers, making them fly onto the side with the blowing breeze. 

Two raven haired boys, named Ace and Luffy were sprinting as they panted with rigid exhaustion.

"Hurry your ass up, Lu'!" Ace exclaimed again with a smirk, increasing his speed as a medium sized building with a beer cup as a sign came into view. 

Luffy snapped his eyes shut, trying to catch up with Ace, but as always, he couldn't be outrun.

 Ace never got beat by Luffy, and Ace probably wouldn't allow the fact that Luffy would beat him one day. 

His skills were way better than his, since he had the freedom to stroll in the streets of England all  without an adult supervising him. 

He knew all the factors he needed to know in order to live on the streets. 

Even though they had a caretaker already, it was just boring there. They wanted to go outside and not just do housework for their lives.

The Brooklyn woman named Dadan would scream and shout with all her might, smashing her fist on the poor planks in anger.

Both Ace and Luffy knew she had a soft heart, however. The bandits weren't that scary at all, only on the mere outside. 

Ace would steal money from Dadan without her looking, or have part-time jobs like selling newspapers to make money to buy two tickets for the both of them to board the legendary unsinkable ship:

The RMS Titanic.

For Luffy, this was a pretty big deal. 

Even for a fourteen year-old boy like him, who never cared about fancy "pretty princess" ships, this boat was worth a lifetime.

 Ace was completely serious about going onto the Titanic aswell.

They could escape from the strange alleys where strange people go up to you and ask strange questions. 

They could also escape from the scary old man as well.

 That, really, was most of the reason why he was desperate to go on the ship. Luffy instantly agrees with Ace. 

Just hearing about his grandpa gave him shivers up his spine, remembering him throwing furious punches at them for "training" or whatever that crap was.

 Plus, he hoped that the boat looked like a really cool pirate ship, with massive sails and cannon balls!

 The main reason however was for them to be truly free. 

The place they've been in had its boundaries. But on the open sea, everything was an adventure.

 Going on the Titanic would be the first step, then they would explore America and find new things and learn new things.