Chapter 3: Taken

To him, she was a dream. A dream where they would one day, return to each other again. A dream he hoped that one day would become a reality.

the time has finally come.

Sebastian Sallow stepped out of the shadow of the corner of the observation deck in his black-cloaked attire. Hesitantly, he pulls his hood down to reveal his face. The girl stiffens at the sight, her mouth slight agape but her feet slowly retreating away from him. Her hair move from the chill breeze whisking through the air. Only the hollowed wind echoed amongst the two as they stare at each other in silence.

He couldn't tell what she was thinking in this moment. He allowed himself to gulp, savor the beauty right in front of him. She looked the same as he left her, but there was a clear indication of her growth. His girl had grown a few inches tall and the way her pressed uniform hugged her curved body was a sight he hadn't seen before.

Sebastian could only wonder what she thought of him in this moment. His brown tame hair turned wild and fell loosely past his ears. It was grown and his face was sullen and pale from the lack of sunlight.

To her, he was a nightmare. When he walked out of the shadows, she relived the day at the catacombs. The day when they took him away from her. She loved him and apart of her still does but his living being right in front of her was something she could've never predicted.

Her face paled in horror at the revelation of his appearance. If he was here, then...

"What's the matter? Lost for words? You look as you've seen a ghost." His asked breathlessly, his jaw tightened and his heart race when she flickered a nervous glare and all he could think is if she lost her love for him for good.

"W-what are you doing here?!" She spat out, "You're supposed to be in Azkaban!  How..how did you get out of there?"

Sebastian was taken aback before furrowing his brows, turning his head at the decorated cosmos.

Perhaps he was a fool to believe she would be elated to see him. That she would run into his arms and they'd embrace tightly before sharing a kiss. It was all he was hoping for but alas, he was wrong.

"Believe me, I wasn't planning on escaping either...but Harlow did."

She exclaimed frantically, "Wait, Harlow escaped too?"

A low, dark chuckle tumbled out of his lips. He takes this cue to take a few steps closer and she rebuttals with another set of back steps, only for her back to hit the railing. His laughter sent a cold shiver down her spine and before she knew it, she was cornered.

Sebastian was practically hovering over her and she stared with widened eyes. He has grown substantially taller, to the point she had raise her head up a bit to meet his brown eyes.

"Heh, yes. Well, not for long, that is. It was rather short lived." His face curved into a deadly smile. "I killed him...Just when he and his men thought they were safe from harm, I killed them all."

His head replayed the part where the glacius spell froze his legs before he shattered them to pieces. Harlow's scream ripping into the air before attempting to crawl away, legless.

"I used the killing curse when he turned his back on me."

"What?!" He promised he wouldn't do this again. She was speechless by the confession. More so that he was smiling, entertained by his actions.

"Why would you do such a thing?" She knew Harlow deserved it but still, this was only going to make things worse for him. Just by standing in front of her would rally the number of excruciating torture and punishment he'd endure if he were to get caught.