CHAPTER 009.

with each step, katsuki grew more and more scared. usually, izuku never scared him, but seeing him lash out this morning only to have katsuki lash out was something different. their fights never ended like that. occasionally threats were made, but never had bruising or busted lips.

"hello." he heard from behind him. his breath stopped till he heard izuku's rough voice. it was raspy. he turned around and and saw izuku black and blue. he was leaning sideways a bit not being able to stand on his left leg. katsuki widened his eyes.

"izuku... i didn't mean that." he said but izuku smiled. "don't worry about it, i had fun." he laughed moving closer to the boy and kissing him. katsuki pulled back. "we're outside," he said shyly. izuku smiled and nodded grabbing katsuki's hand.

"let's go home then, i wanted to pick you up today," he said dragging katsuki slowly to the car. katsuki sighed and grabbed izuku picking him up. "i can't believe you drove here in this condition, i'll drive okay?" he said heading to the car. izuku whined but agreed.

they arrived home. katsuki quickly got out just so he could help izuku. izuku smiled widely and lifted his arms waiting. "can we cuddle today? i thought i was gonna die without you." izuku pouted and katsuki nodded and kissed the boy, grabbing him and walking towards the house.

he placed izuku on the bed and pulled out pajamas. he took the boy's clothes off and saw the mess he made litter the boy's pale skin.

"i'm sorry," he whispered grabbing cream and rubbing it on the multiple bruises. izuku smiled. "it's okay because it was you doing it. i loved it." he said watching as katsuki touched his thighs. the older shook his head.

"it's not okay, i lost control over myself, i've thought about it all day today, i feel guilty it won't happen again," he said kissing certain parts of the boy's thigh. izuku moaned and grabbed at katsuki's hair. "stop doing that," he whined. katsuki laughed and nodded.

izuku was soon dressed in pajamas along with katsuki, they put on cringe horror movies to laugh at thinking about how they've done better.

they started watching documentaries. "i want a documentary about us." katsuki said pulling izuku closer to him. izuku thought about it and laughed. "it would be cool, but no one ever suspected anything, on one found any missing body's yet," izuku said. katsuki then nodded. "you're right i guess, i think after graduation we should leave... there's a college i'd like to go to. i want to have a break from all the killing is that okay? i want us to be financially stable." as everyone knew katsuki was smart and colleges were already trying to get him into their programs for what he wanted to major in. engineering was something katsuki was always good at. he was able to fix computers for as long as he could remember and found himself often enjoying it.

izuku nodded his head. "whatever you want kat, you got scholarships?" katsuki nodded his head excitedly. "yeah! the college i planned on going to is offering a full ride, we can afford to leave and move closer to the school, and i could find a job for extra things." izuku shook his head.

"i'll find a job, you'll probably be interning a lot right? i'll do everything you focus on your studying," he said sitting on katsuki's lap. he moved his lips to katsuki's neck kissing his boyfriend. he felt arms wrap around his waist as he was pulled back.

"let's put a stop to all violence between us okay? let's live a better healthier life." izuku thought about it for a moment. violence was his answer to everything, unfortunately. he didn't know how to stop it even if he tried. if katsuki wanted to stop he'll try his best. he nodded his head and pressed his lips against katsuki's, moving his hands to the boy's hair and pulling at it gently as possible. he felt his boyfriend smile in the kiss, happy izuku accepted his request.