chapter TWO.

" SUMI , why are you so lazy?? You slept for  extra two hours !!! Are you sleeping Beauty or what? " Yumi's mom was scolding her because she slept instead of studying.

" Mom , I was sick !! " She replied starring at the floor .

"It was just a fever you won't die from it , KIM SUMI ? Don't you know what score you get in your last exam ?? Do you think you can get your medical degree this year?? " Mrs.kim was scolding her and all sumi was doing was starring the floor. This girl thinks she can destroy the floor her mom was standing on with just her stare ? What is she ? A superwoman? Lol.

"WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING ME KIM SUMI" she yelled louder, Mr.Kim a.k.a sumi's father entered sumi's room when she heard her wife yelling at his daughter.

" What do you want to hear from me ? Mrs.kim ? " She replied coldly.

" SUMI , this is how I taught you how to talk with your elders? " This time her father shouted at her .

" That's the problem dad, all you guys do is tell me what to do, all these years I've been just TOLD "

" We are your parents we provide you the food , clothes and pay for your study, pay your bills and this is how you are paying back to us ? " Her mom never expected that the daughter she trained like a loyal dog will talk back to them.

" It wasn't a big deal ! All parents do the same for their child, it was all your plan to bring me into this not so happy world ,
You are paying for my study?? No you are practically investing so after that you can hear people cheering for you that you did something amazing that your daughter is a doctor today!! You can brag about it in front of society in front of relatives and all " for the first time in life she yelled at her parents.

" SUMI" her mom's hand brushed against sumi's cheek .

"I Don't want to live with you" sumi got the courage to say it . She packed her things , her mom was trying to stop her but after packing her stuff into a bag she left her house without thinking twice.

After 10 minutes of  walk she reached at an apartment. She didn't have to ring the bell she entered the door code which was 1806 her birthdate.

" Yaaaa , you just can't enter someone's house Even if you know the passcode" a man cover his bare chest with pillow on sofa. He was vibing on oppa Gangnam star wearing a zebra short .

" Bunny " sumi said crying sitting on the floor and cover her face with of her hands.

" Butterfly, are you crying?? Did that stupid guy do something AGAIN ? " He was very concerned about sumi.

" It's about my parents " sumi cried even louder.
He kneeled down and and hugged sumi tightly , patting her head with one hand and rubbing her back with other one to make her calm.

" It's okay butterfly , it's okay, don't cry hmm "
He said in such a comforting voice.
Sumi explain everything what happened earlier.

"It's okay you can stay here with me" he said looking into your eyes .

"It's okay I'll move out when I'll find an apartment " sumi said. He was still in his short and nothing on his upper body .

" Don't you think it'll be comfortable for me to live here if you cover yourself more " sumi said.

"Yeah " he felt embraced. And went to his room to wear something. Sumi sat on the couch in living room.

Sumi's phone ringed and she immediately answered the call.

On call.

Sumi : sunshine 😢

Bin-ji : princess?? Are you crying?? Whom I need to kill princess.

Sumi : I'll explain everything tomorrow when we meet

Bin-ji : I'm coming where are you ??

Sumi : no no you don't have to come right now.

Bin-ji : are you sure? I don't think you are okay

Sumi : I'm fine, I'm with jungkook right now I'll explain everything tomorrow.

Bin-ji : okay princess take care.

Sumi : you too sunshine.

Bin-ji : I love you princess you know right?

Sumi: of course I know love yaa .

Call ended

Jungkook came wearing a black t shirt and comfortable trousers.

" Don't you think Sofia will be mad , no girl will be happy seeing her boyfriend living with a girl" sumi asked jungkook.

" We broke up " he said casually passing you a glass of your favourite chocolate milkshake.

"WHY?? " Sumi asked.

"It just happened both of us are okay "
Jungkook said drinking his banana milk.

Flash back
A week ago .

" You only cares about that friend of yours , do you even consider me as your girlfriend jungkook " Sofia was angry at his boyfriend because he couldn't take her for a dinner as they planned because his friend sumi had a fever so he takes her to hospital.

" She was sick Sofia, stop blaming her for goodness sake " he yelled.

" I don't care if you want me don't you ever talk to her " Sofia was serious.

" But I do , I care for her , she is my best friend " jungkook was serious too.

"Fine choose me or that friend of yours "
Sofia crossed her hand over her chest.

" Of course it's not you , it's her , sorry but we are done " jungkook said as he also crossed his hands over his chest.

" Are you breaking up with me because of that friend of yours" she yelled loudly.

" Yes !! I'm breaking up with you because that friend of mine? Any problem? If yes then it's your problem you can leave now.

" This is my house " she pointed at her picture with her family.

" Okay no problem, I'm leaving.

End of the flash back