FRIENDS THINGS

Hello readers...

Here's the next chapter 'Friends things'...

P.S: Forgive me for any errors as English isn't my first language.

Enjoy your reading...

***************************************************************

Varn's POV:

God!! What kind of a girl she was? Too adamant. She was kept on cutting me whenever I try to proceed my conversation with her. So far, I haven't seen any artist who portray the negativity like these insecurities and all those stuffs.

 If she does not want my opinion to influence her then she could have said that in an angry mode. However, she looks cute in that version. But I felt her as too inexpressive. 

How could one be holding all their emotions? This section of people might be called as introverts ha-ha. They badly need a perfect companion in order to open up. Let's wait and watch what happens further with this so-called introvert. 

Oh no! What's her name? huh... I should have asked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ahem...Ahem... the sound of clearing throat made him to come back to his senses. "Hey! Chatty, when did you come?" he asked awkwardly as she noticed his conversation with Nethra.

 "It's when you have started to flirt and train my friend with your philosophy ha-ha" she said with a wink. "Hey! Come on...That was not at all flirting. I'm just... curious about the art". Leaning close to her "Not the artist... wait what? Your friend?" he asked in astonishment. 

She started running away from him, laughing. He ran behind her for a long distance and caught her by pulling her keyboard bag. "You can't just get away from me Chatty!" he said by panting. 

Chaithra squealed in pain which made him to loosen his grip over the bag and he said "Okay! I'll leave you if you say her name."

"Nethra! Leave me now!" she replied freeing her bag from his arms.

How sweet! He thought for a second.

Snapping at him she broke him from his trance and spoke "And boss, in order to impress her, you must be too patient in each and every step. Remember, she's not the type of 'Chatty'. So..."

"Hmm...You're just providing some unnecessary information. After a conversation of 5 min, anyone could easily predict the introverted nature of her by those curt replies and her hesitation." He said helplessly.

"What do you want then?" she asked in a sarcastic manner, crossing her arms.

"Something that was helpful to do somethings in some way..." in a naughty way.

"According to our Indian constitution, we must respect others privacy. So, I can give you those details only with her consent. This poor Chatty isn't gonna help you in this situation. Sorry boss!" she said pinching his cheek and chuckling dramatically like a cute little child.

A laugh escaped from Varn's mouth observing her childish and sarcastic mentality.

"Don't underestimate my capacity. I was able to gather the details of anyone in our college in a day. Just wait and watch!" he said in a challenging tone.

''Best of luck!'' .. .. ..

A voice appeared from behind and they both turned back. "Hello! Arjun", they greeted him simultaneously. 

He came towards them and pinched Chaithra making her to screech, saying "As a friend, you should play some cupid in between to make this successful. Instead of doing that, you are discouraging him. Just because you are single, right!"

Chaithra turned to him and said "No one have knocked the door of my heart yet. He must be a god gifted person to enter the great Chaitra's heart and should be able to bear all my tantrums." flipping her hair and putting on her sunglasses, she went away.

Arjun and Varn looked at each other simultaneously, in a confused way, controlling their laughter listening to her words.

"Just see, she will definitely get a nerd and a terribly disciplined guy." said Arjun.

They both laughed out loud.

Reaching her room, Chaithra saw Nethra mumbling something, her back facing the door. She ambled towards her without causing any sound, and leaned her ear towards her "I shouldn't have said to him like that."

Chaithra's POV:

Him... that must be Varn. It's not that I don't want my both friends to get mingled. But I could tease him in several ways behaving in this way.

In a sudden, Nethra drifted back rapidly noticing someone's presence behind her.

"Oops! Did I scare you?" Chaithra asked her.

"No. I'm alright."

"Who's that 'HIM'?" she stressed the word him which made Nethra understand her intention and rise an eyebrow.

"I met a guy today, the same guy who saved me from harassment. I replied him in somewhat rude way. I'm regretting talking to him like that." She said in a casual tone.

"Just say, what has happened?"

Nethra explained their whole conversation honestly without knowing the truth that she noticed everything. "Hmm... I don't think that's rude. That was confidence in yourself. Don't over think at this time. Sleep well" Chaithra said pecking her cheek.

For the first time in her life, Nethra shared her moment with a person instead of diary. She felt very satisfied as if she released several tonnes of weight from her heart. 

***************************************************************

Hope you have liked the chapter...

The best part of friendship is teasing friends until they get irritated...

Thank you for reading...

Please do vote & comment if you like... <3...

Next chapter will be posted soon...

Prateeksha Ram.

***************************************************************