Trail 2 - 35 : Relation

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

The others have been patiently awaiting Baam's departure from the Rice Pot for a total of three weeks, during which time they have been searching for the sealed power

The others have been patiently awaiting Baam's departure from the Rice Pot for a total of three weeks, during which time they have been searching for the sealed power. Especially given that a month has slowly passed, it won't be long before Baam and White engage in combat.

Nevertheless, it was safe to say that Vior was busy maintaining her Shinsu flow. The more she trained, the simpler it would have been for her to assist Baam in this absurd game. She only needs to meditate and concentrate on her surroundings and shinsu flow to regain a sense of the form and how it feels to be one with it once more.

Water is the purest form of shinsu; however, in Vior's case, this is not the case. The purest form of shinsu was the raw shinsu that circulated around them and served as each regular's daily oxygen supply. No matter how many centuries have passed, the air that is continuously preserved in this tower has remained unchanged in its purest form.

Vior took a deep breath and allowed her hair to sway in the breeze. She slowly opened her eyes as the breeze around her subsided, and she found herself staring directly at Elias, who appeared to be in awe. The fishermen exchange silent glances with the heir before he breaks into a wide smile.

"You now understand the fundamentals. It won't be long until you surpass me." Elias extended his hand for her to grasp and then lifted her from her previous position by holding her hand gently. It has only been one week since Vior received proper training to control her shinsu, but she already understands what must be done.

"Do not assume that my skill level is equivalent to yours because I still have much to learn and practice." The fishermen appear to merely chuckle in response to her words and look at him with a relaxed smile.

"I apologize; I don't want to belittle you in any way."

"That doesn't mean you have to humble yourself." Vior lets out a sigh and shakes her head. "I briefly recalled how arduous the Evermore training regimen is, so I'm reasonably certain that it shouldn't be that simple, even though I'm an Irregular."