Infidel

A/N: Just a short something I wrote not the best work.

Lush pink blossomed petals decorated pathway to Hogwarts from the quarters lying around in patterned chaos from the trees she planted  abut thirteen years ago. Just like the unpredictable chaos found its predictable place even with anomalous behaviour, my eyes found a perfect flower resting on the lower branch, seeming much like a metaphor.

Conservatie nature was my security, I found solace in my solitude, but even so given my past gambits I was placed in situations where I would see new faces everyday, and given my current occupation I see myself shaping young minds some brilliant even, safe to say regardless of my will I did meet a lot of people, some infatuated by me, never had an inkling to be more than acquaintances with either.

I had heard stories of love met the travellers with broken hearts and lying eyes many stories that went as such. Had never felt loved by or love for others, by friends or family.

Then there is you, seeing you, your face, your eyes glazed with mysterious glee could make a grim man like me smile too, just a little. There is a sense of longing, there is a sense of fear, there is a sense of right and there is a sense of wrong. Meeting you that one day seated in the bar was like smelling a blend of sandalwood and musk after getting off the overstuffed train even then there is a need for isolation. This seems ignoble, this seemed basely. Is this love or ?

The silence I craved, the solitude I was used to, was now filled with the echoes of your laughter, it passed through the ears and made its way to my heart. In my days of dissatisfaction, in the days of my misery I crave the sight of you, your eyes, your smile.  It seems selfish, it seems unimportant. Could love be selfish? Could love be unimportant?

Passing the afternoons with you while you fill me in with every small detail of your day and life while I put up an uninterested face and give you the dead eyes, feels good... It feels good when your hand meets my shoulder and you insist to massage it for me, it feels good when your shy eyes light up the room with your incandescent  glow, when you pry away any bad thoughts away from me.

This littered pathway and the rising sun whisper to me with their hush winds that there is a evening a little far away where you are with me and I am with you wholly and completely, there is a night where I am at peace there is a night with you, there is a morning with delectation sprinkling all around as I wake up to the same eyes who keep me up nights and distract me during the day.

We walk together in the sunshine at the hem of dark like the shadows passing through time and meeting the oblivion. I hold you in my arms and you lay your head on my chest while we think of only one wretched abstract that consumes us both.

Dark Nights made up my life when you walked in with the light, like will to an unnecessary life. My boat was lost in the depths of the ocean when you brought it back to the shore.

There has to be a reason for these feelings.

They make me forget the promise of paradise for your arms feel a better place to dwell.

"Severus" The faint voice passed through my ears one last time as I remembered I was not in the garden nor was I in the valley and I caught a glimpse of your eyes one last time holding onto the wound on my neck, my blood stained your hands while your tears stained my cloth.

This passing moment fulfilled my wishes as I got a view of you, my sparkling star, my sign of luck. Bringing in these grim silences all the complaints to talk about the ones we had yet to share. Bringing reconciliation in the angry moment  I couldn't figure out

This connection, this connection which made me feel like an infidel

I know you guys are sick of these sad povs but oh well I am not a happy person