7.3

"Britney?" Brian questioned. Marilyn glanced over at him and she could tell that he was confused. What's she doing here?

They got the two girls of course with a dazed Britney. But one problem she doesn't remember them...any of them. Roman would try to get her to talk but she would just look at him like he's crazy.

"I'm so glad that your okay." Roman says bringing the confused girl into a hug as she didn't even hug him back.

"Rome leave the girl alone." Tej says as Britney took a step backwards and nearly collided with Brian. He wrapped his arms around her glad to have her back.

"Someone missed you." She heard Dom say at least that's what his name was.

"Guys she doesn't remember any of you." Ramsey says as Britney looks down at the ground.

Everyone is all in shock that she doesn't remember them all. Brian feels a ping of guilt as he puckered his lips to keep himself from crying at the words that Ramsey said.

She doesn't remember her own father. The amount of memories that they have made over the years even when Britney trusted him again. Everyone feels their own guilt that they've been acting like they've not seen her. But in all reality she doesn't remember them.

"Or who she is." Ramsey says after a moment of silence as she is doing something on a computer. The glare Roman is giving Ramsey makes her look down to her lap. Clearly not helping in this situation.

Britney is sitting away from everyone else on the pier just minding her business as she is struggling to throw the rocks into the water to make that skidding pattern it does. She gets up and throws it angrily not realizing that she made it skid over the water. But her father saw it happen and he tried to smile but he didn't.

"Good job. You skidded it." He says as she just looks at him confused before sitting back down

"What happened?" Roman asked the question for Ramsey for Brian.

"What you talking about now?" Ramsey remarked back to Roman as Marilyn stepped up with tears already in her eyes.

"About Britney. What happened?" Marilyn asked as her voice cracked as she had tears that was threatening to fall. She looked at Ramsey through glossy eyes full of tears.

"I don't know actually. I was never told what happened about her. But from what I know was that after she got to where I was. She had a mission I don't remember where but she um failed the mission and they um...." Ramsey says as all of the guys looked at each other before looking at Ramsey.

If Dom and or Brian found out what they did to Britney. The people who did that would be dead. There has been an unspoken rule since she was thirteen to protect her at all costs, and make sure that nothing happens to her. If she gets a single scratch on her, they'd question it.

"What did they do?" Tej asked being the brave one to speak right now as the others are bracing themselves for what happened to Britney.

"They tortured me, and they abused me all because I failed one mission. One. One fucking mission." Was a voice that startled everyone there. They didn't expect that Britney world be the one talking.

They all looked at her like she was crazy before the men's face became serious at what she said. Dom's face hardened when he processed what Britney said.