Date ruined?-Hyunlix

Genre:smut

Warnings/kinks:Mommy kink, Jealousy, (lots of?)praise,

Top:Felix

Bottom:Hyunjin

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

Hyunjin and Felix out on a date for the first time in a while, since Felix was so busy with work, but sadly, it of course had to get ruined by something.

Hyunjin:'I'm at your door, aren't you coming? You're taking hours!'

Felix:'Give me one more second please!!'

Hyunjin:'Fine.'

The older sighed putting his phone away, on the other hand, Felix was panicking, his hair wasn't doing it's job, his blouse didn't look pretty enough and he couldn't find his keys.

Hyunjin:'I'm leaving if you don't hurry. I have your keys if you're searching for them by the way'

The younger sighed in relief and just went outside with messy, fluffy hair. "I'm sorry I-" Felix said before turning around from locking the door, seeing the extremely handsome, hot male standing there. "It's okay, you look cute with messy hair." Hyunjin said smiling at his boyfriend.

"You're hot." He spoke bluntly. "Thank you, Felix."

They stared at each other for a while, admiring each other when Felix suddenly broke the silence. "So, where did you wanna go again?" Hyunjin snapped back to reality and spoke, "Ah, a cafe around the corner."

~~~

They arrived quickly and were greeted by a 'friendly' waiter. He kept giving Felix weird stares.
Hyunjin noticed and glared at him, earning an 'innocent' smile from the waiter.

"This place is pretty right, Hyunjin?" The younger smiled. Hyunjin nodded in response, "order as much as you want, I'll pay."

Felix smile became even brighter, "Really?!" Hyunjin nodded once again. "Thank you, Jinnie!"

"I'll go to the toilet real quick, I'll be back, if the waiter comes tell him what you want, I will order later." The black haired said standing up flashing a quick smile at the freckled boy.

Felix waited patiently for the waiter to take his order, but what was kinda of suspicious is that when Hyunjin left, the waiter walked up to his table immediately.

"Hey pretty, can I take your order?"
Felix's eyes widened a bit since he didn't expect that. "Ah, can I have brownies-" He got cut off. "You have such a deep voice for someone with such an adorable face." The waiter said leaning forwards eyeing him.

"I'm Changbin, who's that tall boy here with you?" His expression changed as he mentioned the taller male. "My date..? Boyf-"

Suddenly, Hyunjin appeared behind Changbin before Felix got the chance to finish his sentence. "I'm his boyfriend, piece of shit, get lost." The long haired spat out.

Changbin looked disgustingly at the other before looking back at the Australian. "One night with me could change everything pretty boy, drop him."

Felix only shook his head slowly. "Come on, I'm sure you'll enjoy m-" As Changbin was speaking, he wanted to caress Felix's hair but his hand got taken away quickly. "Fuck off, dwarf."

Hyunjin took the younger's hand and dragged him out of the café. "Nooo~ my brownie's.." Felix muttered but the older still heard.

"You care about brownie's when there was a literal guy hitting on you and you did nothing?!"
Felix rolled his eyes, "Stop being jealous, I won't see him ever again anyway."