CHAPTER - 20

Author's pov

Jungkook - princess

He called but you were already close to your deep slumber.

Sighing he walked towards the bed oblivious of your behaviour. Laying on the bed beside you he cuddled you. Your body leaning more towards his warmth.

Jungkook - just know that i love you

He whispered In your hairs before closing his eyes.

Time skip~~

You woke up and it was almost 3 in the afternoon. Getting up you reached down stairs to find Jimin and Namjoon there along with your husband.

Jimin - oh hey yn!

Yn - hello jimin, hello Namjoon

Namjoon - how are you?

Yn - good, about you?

Namjoon - perfect.

Yn - let me get you some snacks while the maids prepare the lunch .

Jimin - ahn, no need for that, we're just going to leave, actually we decided for a small trip to busan this weekend so we just came here to inform both of you.

Namjoon - yeah, due to the work loads, we hardly get time to spend with our friends, so we decided to book the weekend it's Friday tomorrow and we'll leave by 4 In the evening and will be back on Monday morning.

You looked at jungkook who was silent from the beginning only to find him staring at you with his innocent doe eyes which sparkle with love everytime they meet your gaze.

Jerk, don't even let you be angry on him, but you are still not in the mood to talk with him.

Yn - ahm sure, we'll join everyone but you have to wait for me while I get you some snacks.

Jimin - you won't back off, would you?

Yn - nope

Jimin chuckled on the reply.

You got them some snacks while the trio were busy discussing on whose farmhouse would we be living in. Jungkook's Or Jimin's.

At last it was decided that we'll all be staying at our farmhouse. I haven't visited it yet so I'll get to see it this once.

Jimin - jungkook, call ara also and tell her about the plans.

Yn pov

Yeah call your best friend, dear hubby(rolling your eyes)

(everyone's cute when they are jealous aren't they?)

She aint leaving us alone, but it's not their fault, she's always sweet and kind to them.

I was about to get up and leave when-

Jungkook - ah hyung i don't have my phone with me right now, so please call her yourself.

Well his phone is right in his pocket, jimin and Namjoon can't see as the phone is In his right pocket and they are sitting on the sofa on his left. But i can since I'm sitting at his right.

( his miss right, always sitting on his right😉😆)

Impressive it is.(you felt happy in yourself at the little gesticulation)

I still stood up going towards our room, to see what could I pack, because we don't have much clothes here, might have to go back to our home for that.

Author's pov

Time skip ~~

It was almost 4 in the evening right now and you were getting ready to go for the shopping. Actually rose called you earlier saying she wanted to buy some things and jimin couldn't accompany her so she asked you to which you gladly agreed coz it's been a long time since you went shopping.