[S4]Ch. 7: Split Decision

You have selected to play as Seonghwa.

Seonghwa stood there with the rest of the crew as a select few chose to corner y/n to the edge of the ship

Seonghwa stood there with the rest of the crew as a select few chose to corner y/n to the edge of the ship. He had to hopelessly watch as the one person who he had done everything together, was being pushed to their doom. Sure, Seonghwa was upset at y/n for being the one thing that had hurt him. But perhaps... there was something more to it. Surely there is more to the story than meets the eye? He needed the truth. The real truth. And no amount of pointing blame, shouting, and violence was going to fix the shitty situation.

Seonghwa could feel his heart beating out of his chest. He felt the loud pumps echo within his body. As his friends closed in to y/n standing up high above the waves, he felt guilt. He became frantic and sad.

[Hwa's P.O.V.]

Closer and closer y/n was being pushed to the edge. I could tell they were scared. They were on the plank, no room to back up and tasked with only choice to jump off. Seeing how terrified they were made me realize my mistake. And realized how much of an asshole I was being to them.

But what really set me off, was when I watched as Hongjoong deliberately pushed them off into the ocean. I wanted so badly to stop this crucification of the poor person early, but how could I? It was already set in motion. The damage had been done. Hell, I wouldn't have made it passed them all before being yanked away. No telling what they would've done had I disobeyed them.
Especially our leader.

Yes, I had mixed feelings about y/n's intentions, but did they really deserve this fate? To be chastised and blamed so early? I may have to do something brash and stupid. Very... very... stupid.

I don't care that there's a raging storm. I, Park Seonghwa, was going to get my friend back!

"NOO! Y/N!" I scream as I aggressively run through my crew, roughly pushing them aside as I throw my body against the wall of the ship. Not caring that some of them had fallen over.

I look over the edge to the ocean and peer down into the vastness of its radiance in order to spot any signs of y/n. And if I can see where they were. The whole time I scoured the water, and undying rage boiled inside of me as I fumed with anger.

I turn my head and look back.
"Why did you do that?!" I yelled passionately at the man who I thought was my leader. My hands violently shook as I curl them into fists. Hongjoong merely gawked at me as if I offended him. He scoffed and set his hands on his hips.

Hongjoong clicked his tongue.
"Must you ask? Are ye not also one to question the validity of their actions? Don't tell me ye are goin' back on your word?" He raised an eyebrow and used a hand to make wide suggestions in the air as he spoke.
But I cared not for his empty words or their empty stares. I turn myself back to face the ship again. My hands loosen as I gently lay them on the top of the ship's wooden railing. The opening where y/n had jumped, had railing on each side. The only thing that was exposed and left alone for a clean exit, was the long plank. It was at this moment where I had made an important decision. I cleared my head and filled my heart.
My gut, heart, and brain were all telling me the same thing. A unanimous decision where they all finally came to a mutual agreement.

I knew what I was going to do. They knew it too. And they tried to stop me. But I wasn't about to let them. I had to make this quick.

I began to take my shoes off, along with my coat.

"Seonghwa! Don't be a fool. What are ye doing?!" Hongjoong commanded as he drew his rapier. I crack a small smile as I push my articles of clothing to the side.

Without thinking too much or saying hardly anything else, I act on impulse.

"SAVING THEM!!!" I screamed loudly before swiftly hopping up onto the edge in one clean hop. As a pair of hands, who I knew belonged to Hongjoong, lunged into my peripheral to grab me and keep me from going through with my death wish of a plan, I jumped off and dove after the poor soul who disappeared from my sight only moments before.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was cold, dark, and endless. The waves crashed into me as I swam hard through the currents. Its body engulfed me and surrounded my own. It tried to take hold of me and drag me down into a watery grave. Should I fail, I knew I'd have won myself a one-way ticket to Davy Jones' locker. However. . . I didn't care about that. I had to go after y/n. But the dark night was nearing. The ship was moving farther and farther away from me into the horizon. Surely they would try to come after me? I no longer hear their screams of urgency calling after me to turn around.

Where do I go?